Got some bodywork done...sort of

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

I finally got my cf trunk in the mail today, and installed it, it took some cutting with a dremel to fit in the tail lights, and after installing the new trunk, i realized there is some internal damage to my car, like the interior body stuff behind the right outside tail light, to refresh your memory i got rear ended by a ranger, and there will be more work to come, but i will pay a bodyshop to pull and straighten the body for me.

the gaps are even i think, just the right tail light is set back on the right side, on the left everything is flush and even.

i will post up some pics tomarrow to show what i am talking about, until then......

yea i kinda forgot to take pics lol, but it needs to be pulled, im having the work done here in a few weeks, the guy is gonna finish the rear end, as in paint bumper, install, and pull the rear panel, then paint my side skirts, and shave the holes in the front bumper for the license plate, re paint the from bumper, and paint my front lip, all for $450

Back