got stabbed last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 12 2004, 08:48 AM
what were you thinking getting into something that has nothing to do with you.

From the wording, it seems like it happened in his house... I think that would have alot to do with him. :blink:

You should sue for pain and suffering, mental and emotional stress, loss of wages at least these three, also if you have a girlfriend sue for inability to perform husbandly duties... or "boyfriendly" if you think that fits better.

Not to mention assault and battery, breaking and entering, destruction of property, and alot more that a lawyer could come up with. :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 12 2004, 12:42 AM-->
@Apr 12 2004, 06:36 AM
you can't get something from someone who doesn't have anything. we'll see though when i talk to a lawyer.

That is oh so true. The guy that shot me got off with a suspended sentence, he was minor at the time, and did some bullshit reform program shit. A lawyer said I couldn't even take him to civil court for compensation, because he got out of the criminal charges.

you got shot?

lets hear the story....

what happened?

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Apr 12 2004, 12:14 AM
and found her laying on the bed holding her throat and crying.  her throat was extremely red and her cheek was red from where he'd hit her.

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO A WOMAN WITH A RED THROAT AND A BRUISED FACE?

NOTHING YOU ALLREADY TOLD HER TWICE :lol: :lol: :lol:

bitch probably had it coming to her anyways. That's what you get for playing hero...

And if she didnt have it coming to her, then the dumb cunt shoulda left the abusive husband years ago.

Either way, I dont feel sorry for her, nor for you, who had to but in while a responsible husband was teaching his ill-mannered wife a lesson :lol:

<<edit>>

Did she look like this when you found her? -------> :owned:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Apr 12 2004, 10:20 AM-->
@Apr 12 2004, 08:48 AM
what were you thinking getting into something that has nothing to do with you.

From the wording, it seems like it happened in his house... I think that would have alot to do with him. :blink:

EXACTLY........and any man that will sit around when another man is knowlingly beating a woman is a pussy bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Apr 12 2004, 03:40 PM-->
@Apr 12 2004, 12:14 AM
and found her laying on the bed holding her throat and crying.  her throat was extremely red and her cheek was red from where he'd hit her.

bitch probably had it coming to her anyways. That's what you get for playing hero...

And if she didnt have it coming to her, then the dumb cunt shoulda left the abusive husband years ago.

Either way, I dont feel sorry for her, nor for you, who had to but in while a responsible husband was teaching his ill-mannered wife a lesson :lol:

<<edit>>

^^^^^^perfect example of a pussy bitch!!!!!!

guess your mother didn't teach you to respect women!

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Apr 12 2004, 03:44 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 12 2004, 03:40 PM
sloazcrx
@Apr 12 2004, 12:14 AM

<<edit>>

^^^^^^perfect example of a pussy bitch!!!!!!

guess your mother didn't teach you to respect women!

Prime example of a guy who is on some "power ego" trip because he played "hero" for one day.

I treat women with respect that deserve to be treated with respect.

All others, I could give a fuck less about.

Get the fuck off of your high horse, go lie down on your bed and jerk off, thinking how much of a fucking hero you are and be done with it.

/fucktard

ouch......um, that hurt. now go back to middle school and pick on all the little kids who give a shit about what you say! i didn't post this to get props, i did it to share an experience! noone was being heroic, there was nothing to be heroic about last night. just imagine if it was your litle sister who was getting beat on, then you'd be thanking me! bye, from now on please post your opinions where there wanted.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Apr 12 2004, 04:12 PM
ouch......um, that hurt. now go back to middle school and pick on all the little kids who give a shit about what you say! i didn't post this to get props, i did it to share an experience! noone was being heroic, there was nothing to be heroic about last night. just imagine if it was your litle sister who was getting beat on, then you'd be thanking me! bye, from now on please post your opinions where there wanted.

if my little sister was getting beat on, and i wasnt there, and you stepped in...

thats about as far as you would go with her.

guys always trying to get pussy by playing the hero role.....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Apr 12 2004, 12:36 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 12 2004, 12:42 AM
sloazcrx
@Apr 12 2004, 06:36 AM
you can't get something from someone who doesn't have anything.  we'll see though when i talk to a lawyer.

That is oh so true. The guy that shot me got off with a suspended sentence, he was minor at the time, and did some bullshit reform program shit. A lawyer said I couldn't even take him to civil court for compensation, because he got out of the criminal charges.

you got shot?

lets hear the story....

what happened?

I wanna hear this one too.....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Apr 12 2004, 05:17 PM-->
@Apr 12 2004, 04:12 PM

if my little sister was getting beat on, and i wasnt there, and you stepped in...

thats about as far as you would go with her.

guys always trying to get pussy by playing the hero role.....

umm he does have a gf...he said it in the original post. i dont think he was doing it to get pussy.

it's just common sense. you see a friend or someone you know getting hurt you're not gonna just stand there and let it happen. I wouldn't anyway.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 12 2004, 05:42 PM
it's just common sense. you see a friend or someone you know getting hurt you're not gonna just stand there and let it happen. I wouldn't anyway.

Especially in your own house... No one would just stand there.

Back