Gotboostedvr6 garage sale always updated w/ new parts nj

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the head hasent been bolted down since the vtec oil pump and the arp head studs and rod bolts
basicly a fresh motor

If I were to buy it, would it be assembled? This is a complete longlock, no? Dizzy, intake manifold, AC compressor, header? Can I get pics either way?

To be honest, If i had to buy a head gasket- id want to knock that much off the price (or at least half of it). If you can do like 450 assembled, id be very interested. Does it come with all the parts needed to drop in? AC/dizzy/etc?

yes it comes with arp head studs and rod bolts new oem pistons and rings and acl bearings and new headgasket

my email was posted above if i dont respond to this thread than you should email me
ill sell motor and ship it for $700 total thats $175 for ship

that's good. I have a cx civic who did not have any sway and i need front and rear sway bar's. if you can show me some pictures and a price for them it wold be great
thank you

i can do front and rear for $80 front is from an jdm itr rear from a 01 gsr

that souns great. the only problem is that I am from europe. if you want to send-it here it would be great. I wait for your pictures and to thel me if you could send'it to Europe.
thank you

Back