Gotta love the racists...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you bunny fugger....im going to have to buy that ;)

but yes this whole racist shit is awful....lol but i must say my gf's mother was similar to this....

accept she said to my gf you aint having no coco's kids (black new zealander)

hehehe im white and she shit herself when she found out all my family is coco :eek:

Call her parents "Liberals" . They will never bring up abortion again.

Sorry Cel, THOSE backwoods people aren't ours. Those are the kin that you guys don't like talking about.

We have Michael Moore and Hillary. We don't need you guy's shit too!

I live in deep east Texas right now... it's much the same around here. I still get called a "Chinaman" and get hostile stares wherever I go. FYI, calling an Asian guy a "Chinaman" is just as bad as calling a black guy a "N----r."

The minorities around here don't even hate on each other- there's enough to go around from "the man" that I get "brutha nods" from black guys around town, even though I'm not black. Funny, but in a sad sort of way.

I was never taught to be racist. I learned it from first hand experience.
I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but I can usually tell within a 5 minute conversation (sometimes within a few seconds) whether someone is an "African-American" or a nigger. Same goes for any race. Some people are "Caucasian" and some are white trash redneck crackers. Some Mexican Immigrants are working hard to make a good life for their families by legally working here, and some are worthless thieving spics.
A healthy amount of prejudice can go a long way to protect you from being taken advantage of, and an unhealthy amount will cloud your judgment and limit your perspective.
That being said, stereotypes wouldn't exist if they weren't true for the majority. A person should take these things into account when making judgments about someone, but one should take the time to get to know the person at least a little bit before making those judgments.

Back on topic, the father needs to step up and take care of his woman. If he takes responsibility for the child, good for him. If he doesn't, he is proving her family right by being a nigger.
The wishes of her family should not be even remotely considered. This child is a product of that man and that woman, so the decision is theirs and theirs alone.

Sorry if my post is offensive, it's just my opinion. Feel free to delete it.

and here I thought stereotypes were made up by biggots who hate based on the color of ones skin. I honestly don't believe a word of your post about that part. Racial slurs are meant to be offensive, everyone is created equal so no one has the upper hand or is in anyway better than another person - that being said, racial slurs insult and make the insulting party look as if they're on an egotistical power trip.

The wishes of her family should not be even remotely considered. This child is a product of that man and that woman, so the decision is theirs and theirs alone.
In a lot of situations the family should have some kind of say in thing (this family sounds f'd up though). unless both parents are stable members of society and capable of rasing the child on their own they will be turning to family for help raise this child (speaking from personal experience). so if the family is gonna help foot the bill they should have a vote in this also. maybe this instance is diffrent for reasons of biggotry.

Back