Great fixer upper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wouldn't you have to insure it with something like Hagerty, or another exotic/custom car insurer? Since the car is not a USDM model? I'd definately rock an R33 or R32 over a MKIV Supra, but it seems that there are too many logistical problems to overcome.

A) Read my sig about RHD....it's a pain in the ass

B)most of the front end stuff can be found on clips imported to the U.S. for repairing the body.

C)$5k in body repair still only puts it at around $22k. so it would be a good pick up if you weren't looking for a daily driver.

D)welcome to registering a $22,000 nissan 240sx. good luck trying to have a street legal car.

I can get a title/registration/VIN for just about anything you want to import...

legit

IDK. . . . It would be cool to have the skyline, and make it a convertible-drift machine, shure its been done with a silvia. . . but wtf I wanna send a pic into Modified Mag for there "Modefied Moment" section and wint a K&N intake. . . .

This pic ?

gallery_28114_460_5625.jpg

umm...did yall not read all the info and the pics?

95skyline-36.JPG

R33 RB26DETT....i think it might be legit.

Official yarly spec: Orange, surprised look, "ya rly" banners to the left, instead of right. Orly meets Reginald.

Quoted post[/post]]
umm...did yall not read all the info and the pics?

95skyline-36.JPG

R33 RB26DETT....i think it might be legit.

Heres a good shot of the engine bay . . . i can only see one turbo charger. HOWEVER, i stand buy my statement that this car is still a great fixer-upper.

95skyline-40.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
Official yarly spec: Orange, surprised look, "ya rly" banners to the left, instead of right. Orly meets Reginald.

ya rly ftw!!!!! now we just need a talented computer artist to design this masterpeice

Back