Greatest band thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pearl Jam - 10
Beastie Boys - 9
Journey - 7
Iron Maiden - 9 KILL
Pink floyd - 5 NEW (HAPPY? :D )

Best Bands:
Led Zeppelin
Metallica

Pearl Jam - 10
Beastie Boys - 10
Journey - 7 KILL
Iron Maiden - 9 SAVE the single greatest most influential metal band of all time. If you think it is Metallica you are fucking retarded. 90% of what Metallica did was Maiden rip offs.
Pink Floyd - 5

Pearl Jam - 10
Beastie Boys - 10
Journey - 8 SAVE..for B.
Iron Maiden - 8 KILL :sniper: again. :D
Pink Floyd - 5

Pearl Jam - 10
Beastie Boys - 11 KILL
Journey - 8
Iron Maiden - 7 SAVE
Pink Floyd - 5

Learm? Is that a word?

Is that Muse? Haven't seen them in a while. I liked Hysteria. Simple but cool. My brother used to play the bass part, and I, the guitar.
I meant to say Slurm?
slurm.jpg

Hysteria was ok, but their albums are packed with songs that are so much greater. They don't have a single style per se, but they mix so many different styles together in creative ways. The video I posted was a song called Hoodoo. Listen to Butterflies and Hurricanes, Citizen Erased, Muscle Museum, Dark Shines, Megalomania etc... They're utterly brilliant and like I said earlier, FAR under rated.

I meant to say Slurm?
slurm.jpg

Hysteria was ok, but their albums are packed with songs that are so much greater. They don't have a single style per se, but they mix so many different styles together in creative ways. The video I posted was a song called Hoodoo. Listen to Butterflies and Hurricanes, Citizen Erased, Muscle Museum, Dark Shines, Megalomania etc... They're utterly brilliant and like I said earlier, FAR under rated.

Yeah, I used to have..shit Absolution I think. Liked most of the CD. Don't think I've heard their earlier stuff, but I'm not too much into them anymore anyway lol.

Ahah, Slurm. I love that show.

Pearl Jam - 9
Beastie Boys - 9 kill
Journey - 10
Iron Maiden - 6
Pink Floyd - 7 save

B = repped

Back