Greatest state in the Union: California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like i've said many times before.. they're jealous.. :ph34r: :lmao:

Well, if you don't think that your state is the best, then why are you living there? I would think that most people have found a location that they like and are proud of. Alaska is cold and there are like 3 attractive women here, but it still beats any other place I've been.

What would be stupid about someone thinking that their state is the best? There is nothing wrong with that. I agree, I can't think of any other state than CA I would rather live in. That is most likely because I've lived my entire life, except for the 2 years I spent in Nevada. If you've never even been here, why is there any "hate" towards it? Is CA really that influential on your life that you must hate it? I don't get it. I'm sure Indiana fucking sucks major balls, but I wouldn't "hate" it.

It was merely a joke.... I've never been there, don't really have an opinion on it either way. ;)

Most of the states of the US are absolutely stunning. They really are. Well, except Missouri, but Missouri at least follows the Constitution.

New Jersey is actually a REALLY nice place. Except that whole paved area up north. But still that's like 5% of the state. That state simply sucks because they decided to scrap the Constitution and start passing these arcane laws that I have no idea why people haven't taken to the streets with flaming torches

Indiana is awesome. It really is. But Iowa is fucking beautiful. Colorado is like no other place on the PLANET. Nevada has land that hasn't been seen by human eyes possibly in hundreds of years. Oregon and Washington has some of the most amazing forests in the world. New England is even really great (Except that paved area in the south that I live in) and Massachussetts kinda stinks the place up with THEIR bullshit laws and punishments. And Niagara totally makes up for all the shit in New York state.

Every state in the US is something to be proud of, for it's land mass. But what kills the whole high are these INSIDIOUS living conditions, laws, and flat-out bullshit culture that surrounds some of the worst areas.

Like Hawaii. There is a GREAT place that no one on this forum can afford to live in.

Indiana is awesome? Yes, when i think of awesome I think of corn and soy bean fields. That's my idea of awesome. lol

I kind of wish I lived in Indianapolis though, I love interstates; reading about them, driving on them, hearing news about them, etc. Indy has 4 interstates connecting to it with two connecting routes off I65. 7 different interstate connections, the east side of I70 to I465 is a badass interchange.

I hear they're planning on taking I69 from Indy to Texas to have a new international connection between the US, Canada and Mexico. I love that idea because it takes like 5 interstates to get to the DFW area right now. Just wish it followed the Interstate numbering rule book.

Like Hawaii. There is a GREAT place that no one on this forum can afford to live in.
I have a few friends that live in Honolulu, it isn't that expensive. It's on the order of living here in the SF Bay Area in CA. Hell, I was there 2 days ago and gas was .37 cheaper there than here. :(

san fran is beautifull, only if you make 200k a year. don't want to make it sound like a cali problem just the typical middle class squeezzzzzz.

Indiana is awesome? Yes, when i think of awesome I think of corn and soy bean fields. That's my idea of awesome. lol

I kind of wish I lived in Indianapolis though, I love interstates; reading about them, driving on them, hearing news about them, etc. Indy has 4 interstates connecting to it with two connecting routes off I65. 7 different interstate connections, the east side of I70 to I465 is a badass interchange.

I hear they're planning on taking I69 from Indy to Texas to have a new international connection between the US, Canada and Mexico. I love that idea because it takes like 5 interstates to get to the DFW area right now. Just wish it followed the Interstate numbering rule book.

You support that fuckin highway ?

Man, why do you have to support Bush's lame ideas ?!

eg6sir said:
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
quote]

'Nuff said.... california can choke on a big fat cack...

nothing but farms. I lived with 3 people from Nebraska... talk about weirdos.

California is a great place to visit but i'd never live there.

Nebraska is another really nice state. The Natives there are "restless".

My friend went up there on his bike . He stopped at a gas station in the middle of some no-man's-land and asked the guy out front...

Before this goes on, you should know that my friend, an Alaskan, is friendly to everyone. Talks to you like he's known you for years. He calls people "Champ" and "Killer" and "Fella"

So he asks the guy out front "Hey Chief, can you keep an eye on the hog for me?"

Well they don't like being called Chief. The guy pushed his bike down and some other guys came out to take care of my friend (Who looks like a native anyway). He picked it up and scooted out of town very quickly.

You support that fuckin highway ?

Man, why do you have to support Bush's lame ideas ?!

I support it for personal and business related reasons, not because bush or the greatest governor of indiana *sarcasm* Bitch-Mitch approve of it.

The phone system we sell is based out of the DFW area, it'd make it so VERY much easier to drive down there.

If it wasn't for the insane liberals, hippies and BAR I'd gladly live in Cali. But for right now, I'll take cold winters and the occasional Nor'Easter over wildfires, earthquakes, riots and nazi police. Maybe Norcal, or even right on the border...

If it wasn't for the insane liberals, hippies and BAR I'd gladly live in Cali. But for right now, I'll take cold winters and the occasional Nor'Easter over wildfires, earthquakes, riots and nazi police. Maybe Norcal, or even right on the border...
not a direct attack on you but this is a prime example of misinformation. Sure we have those things, i'm sure you have them in your area (except for the mother nature stuff) but it's not like we have an over whelming amount like a lot of people make it seem.

The State of California has 5 times the amount of lawyers as the entire country of France.

It's true.

The State of California has 5 times the amount of lawyers as the entire country of France.

It's true.
I'm failing to see any connection here..

I'm failing to see any connection here..

No real connection, just something that I heard today. Supposedly there are 210,000 practicing lawyers in Cali, where there is about 40k lawyers in France.

Back