Gsr front brakes on 90-93 Integra??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

808rex

Will the 94 integra front brakes bolt up to the 90-93 integra without any problems?? Thanks

all integras (except Type R) from 90-01 use the same rotors and pads so i would think everyhing would bolt up. never tried it personally so i cant say 100% but im pretty sure.

I think you need to measure the "hat" of the rotor.. Lay both rotors flat, touching and look level with them. Is one higher?? if so, you may have to shim either the rotor or the caliper.
I stripped the front brakes (rotors, calipers) from a gsr and have had them sitting til I got this 90 civ 4dr.
If the distance is the same from your 90-94 DA, then you should just be able to bolt on and go. I do remember that the GSR rotors were sligthly larger than say a 89-91 Prelude si.. The spacing was too great so I never swapped them.
Later this week I'll try and bolt up the gsr stuff to my 90civ and see if the bolt holes for the calipers will lign up or not.

Your geometry should be OK if you just stay with swapping the brake parts.
E

Geometry will be way off if you swap knuckles; without lowering(pretty much slam) you'll get way more positive camber with the 94-01 knuckles. The DC knuckles are physically taller. In addition to that; you have a higher risk of slamming the UCA into the shock towers.

I just had to change the front knuckles in my 91 hatch. The car came with 94-01 knuckles on it and i had a big problem with positive camber. I got new calipers rotors for my new da knuckles. I will try and get some pics up in the next couple of days with the rotors side by side if that will be of any help.

Back