GSR full swap f/s $1100 neg.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vtecsir1+Dec 21 2004, 10:55 AM-->
gsrbubble193
@Dec 13 2004, 06:35 PM
95CRAZYCOUPE DID YOU GET GET YOUR COILOVERS AND INTAKE I SENT?
[post=431577]Quoted post[/post]​

this in its self should warn you hondaswap people

he calls out to his fellow noob homie who hadnt posted in this thread yet for a vouch to make it look like hes a good seller, i would be careful with this one.
[post=435281]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

Originally posted by steve92civic@Dec 21 2004, 02:00 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up guys, and yeah this sounds shady. too cheap.
[post=435378]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i know someone that bought a 700 dollar 98 integra type r too....except they had to sawsall it into pieces and dispose of it in banana boxes b/c it was hot as a mofo. they got a fatty interior and engine though i have to say for bout 4g's under retail. if anyone wants to sell me a hot itr motor in chicago, i'll buy it i don't give a shiat.

my 2 cents

peace out,

josh

haha merry fucking holidays

haha, no lie I saw a white gsr teg partially stripped on the queens/LI border 2-2.5 weeks ago, the engine was still in it for the time. It was obd2 or I woulda robbed the dizzy. The thing sat there for about a day, I came back and the thing was pretty much just a frame and rear quarters, they even took the windows and doors.

I bet this is the same one I saw. I'd still take the head and trans if he still has it though.

yea if its stolen....I expect a dirtcheap price....if not....i expect a dirt cheap price....lol jp.....basically....I just need a swap cuz well read my thread in the members lounge on how my swap just got hydrolock....so now im in shopping to get anything asap

thats pretty good you would buy stolen parts from some one to put on your car
from a thief or someone that knows a thief
but heres the real ??????
how would you feel if it was your car that that motor came out of
just disagree with stolen parts i see alot of people crying on hondaswap about cars getting stole just my 2 cents

Originally posted by dragntoys@Dec 26 2004, 03:08 AM
how would you feel if it was your car that that motor came out of
just disagree with stolen parts i see alot of people crying on hondaswap about cars getting stole just my 2 cents
[post=437290]Quoted post[/post]​

well you have no idea ....everyone on here is only assuming that this guys parts are stolen....for all i know he could be an honest man...how would u feel if you were trying to sell your old parts and being labeled a theif...

and Yes I would be mad if my parts were stolen....but still...if he sold them for a ridiculously low price you yourself too would buy it...and thanks for your two cents but my oppinion stays and if hell sell it to me for cheap I would still buy it...and ofcouse I would never resell any of these parts in teh future...but having car trouble leaves u desperate

did not say the man was a theif or the parts are stolen just saying there are post that say that even if they are stolen and you know about it you would still buy it??? \

had a 93 mustang once 4cyl i bought a stolen motor 302 and did a motor swap on it two weeks later guy gets caught turns me as having the motor
sled came and took my car it was sold at police auction now that sucked!!!

Originally posted by dragntoys@Dec 26 2004, 03:30 AM
did not say the man was a theif or the parts are stolen just saying there are post that say that even if they are stolen and you know about it you would still buy it??? \

had a 93 mustang once 4cyl i bought a stolen motor 302 and did a motor swap on it two weeks later guy gets caught turns me as having the motor
sled came and took my car it was sold at police auction now that sucked!!!
[post=437294]Quoted post[/post]​

and once again....if the price is right id still buy it.....never bought anything stolen before...but if the price is right not one person here would reject...and sorry about ur buy but thats the risk you take as I would if you choose to take that path

Originally posted by tphan4+Dec 25 2004, 08:22 PM-->
Originally posted by dragntoys@Dec 26 2004, 03:08 AM
how would you feel if it was your  car that that motor came out of
just disagree with stolen parts   i see alot of people crying on hondaswap about cars getting stole   just my 2 cents
[post=437290]Quoted post[/post]​

well you have no idea ....everyone on here is only assuming that this guys parts are stolen....for all i know he could be an honest man...how would u feel if you were trying to sell your old parts and being labeled a theif...

and Yes I would be mad if my parts were stolen....but still...if he sold them for a ridiculously low price you yourself too would buy it...and thanks for your two cents but my oppinion stays and if hell sell it to me for cheap I would still buy it...and ofcouse I would never resell any of these parts in teh future...but having car trouble leaves u desperate
[post=437293]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 25 2004, 08:49 PM
dragntoys
@Dec 26 2004, 03:30 AM
did not say the man was a theif or the parts are stolen                                    just saying there are post that say that even if they are stolen and you know about it you would still buy it??? \

had a 93 mustang once 4cyl i bought a stolen motor 302 and did a motor swap on it     two weeks later guy gets caught    turns me as having the motor
sled came and took my car   it was sold at police auction   now that sucked!!!
[post=437294]Quoted post[/post]​

and once again....if the price is right id still buy it.....never bought anything stolen before...but if the price is right not one person here would reject...and sorry about ur buy but thats the risk you take as I would if you choose to take that path
[post=437301]Quoted post[/post]​

KARMA I WILL NEVER BUY A STOLEN PART! I HAVE BEEN OFFERD THEM AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID I TURN THE COCK SUCKER IN. IF YOU BUY STOLEN PARTS I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE CAR GETS RIPPED OFF AND YOU GET FUCK ALL!

This is going nowhere......The Guy is selling an engine....STOLEN or not STOLEN....whatever,......
Like I said before....I live in NY area too..Im willing to pick it up if is legit.....I dont buy stolen shit.....I dont care how cheap it is.....(MY OPINION)
Here in Buffalo area, the cops would just pull you over look under your hood and check the #s..If they dont match and it comes out stolen..Bammmm..There goes your car..and you go to Jail.......2 to 3 months I heard.....

That would be some shit if someone offers you an engine dirt cheap..You Buy it....swap it... and after the swap you find out that it came from one of your family members or buddies car..lol...Picture that...
I hate Thiefs....

Let Me know about the motor....PIcs?
Needs to be Legit........I have the $ in hand......Let me know....

WILL NEVER BUY A STOLEN PART! I HAVE BEEN OFFERD THEM AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID I TURN THE COCK SUCKER IN. IF YOU BUY STOLEN PARTS I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE CAR GETS RIPPED OFF AND YOU GET FUCK ALL!

I agree! :) I think i would do the same s**t

I wouldn't go as far as turning someone in, sure it's wrong but you probably haven't spent time in jail, those people who have know it's not a fun place to be (me, for some bullshit, not stealing or anything like that).

Something of that nature shouldn't land you in jail, pay the person back or give them their shit back the way it was, if they don't pay then put them there. The US is retarded, they want to keep tabs on everyone and are putting everyone in jail any chance they can get to get a record on them, even for a minor traffic offense.

I know some people will have completely different opinions because they were never in jail on some bullshit charges or something they didn't do. Either way stealing shouldn't put you in jail, the person stealing should have to pay the person back for the full cost of the item plus intrest and extra for personal use (can't remember the name). If they don't pay then put them in jail for not abiding the situation.

.02 from a convict, lol.

Are you kidding me theft is theft why should I suffer and go without a car for 2 mounths and my life suffers. If you steal they should cut off a fucking hand and throw your ass in jail. I don't care if jails not a fun place its not meant to be god damb Disneyland. YOUR OR GONNA DO THE CRIME BE WILLING TO THE TIME.

as someone said b4 its karma mostlikely when you were younger you were robbed by the neighbor hood bully now yoour older and you have a chance to buy a cheap motor. you went threw hell when you were young just to be handed a good deal in the future. and the motor just may have come from that bully. there for making it ok because justice was served just not in the same way.

karma=prety much i see it like this if youve been fuck befor you get one "free" fuckage of someone elses life.

you have no real concept of karma do you?
it good or bad and buying stolen parts will not bt good no matter how you look at it.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 26 2004, 12:32 PM
If you steal they should cut off a fucking hand and throw your ass in jail.
[post=437391]Quoted post[/post]​

I bet you would have voted for bush if u lived in the states :D But this thread is like beating a dead horse. He obvipusly either sold it or got scared and hasnt responded since so just let it go. We should have a hondaswap/kindergarden.com to watch you whiny little kids and you guys can bitch all you want there. Just let it go it will be ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back