GSR Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrosufBooster

Ok here is the deal. Right now i have a 94 integra LS turbo. I was going to send it in to be built... but then i had an idea. I was thinking about buying a GSR and building that and keeping the LS tranny. And hear is what i am thinking. If i do that i am expecting to get more raw power out of a GSR than my LS. Dont get me wrong my LS is powerful but i know the GSR will be outrageous. I will have my LS as a spare in case something blows on the GSR. So, does anyone know of a good way to get ahold of a GSR and does anyone know if the compatibility of the GSR with be ok with the LS tranny? Insight will help. This will be my first experiment with my car and i dont want to do anything stupid

well if i were u i wont install the ls tranny...i would rebuild the gsr wit b16 tranny or just go straight to type R tranny!!!

ls tranny has longer gears it really depends on your whole setup for what you are looking for, in some applications shorter gears are neccesary.

Yeah i really like the longer gears... i am not trying to have a full on drag car for the track... i want a fast ass ride for the streets. i already have the LS tranny in it and i dont feel like replacing it cause it is strong and it is fairly new to the car maybe 5,000 miles on it from me and 20,000 on it lifetime.

Back