Gsr Into 92 Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrazyAzn

hi im wondering about swaping a 98 gsr into a 92 teg, and was wondering what i was going to need. is it goin to be pulg n play, or is there goin to be some obd problems, please elaborate on this topic please.

you will have to convert your harness to work with the OBD-2 engine .... you will also need to do something about the tranny .... you have a cable tranny the GSR engine has a hydro tranny

:ph34r: :ph34r: THE SWAP IS FAIRLY EASY YOU CAN USE YOUR OBD-1 HARNESS ON THE MOTOR AND YOUR OLD DISTRIBUTOR JUST CUT OFF THE MIDDLE LEG TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE CAR ALSO YOU WILL NEED A 94 95 GSR COMPUTER THIS WILL MAKE YOUR CAR TARE IT UP ON THE STREETS I HAVE THE VTEC PIN OUT IF YOU NEED IT SUPERFLY XSI @AOL.COM

Originally posted by SUPERFLY XSI@Apr 13 2003, 02:56 AM
:ph34r: :ph34r: THE SWAP IS FAIRLY EASY YOU CAN USE YOUR OBD-1 HARNESS ON THE MOTOR AND YOUR OLD DISTRIBUTOR JUST CUT OFF THE MIDDLE LEG TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE CAR ALSO YOU WILL NEED A 94 95 GSR COMPUTER THIS WILL MAKE YOUR CAR TARE IT UP ON THE STREETS I HAVE THE VTEC PIN OUT IF YOU NEED IT SUPERFLY XSI @AOL.COM

capslock.gif

Back