GSR into 95 Teg LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12scrx

ive done a few swaps before with B16's into my old 88 CRX si and my 93 DX hatch. now im gonna be getting rid of my B18(plus trans, ecu, axles) on ebay and im going to purschase a JDM GSR, tear it down and rebuild it from the bottom up for a mild turbo. anyway, when it comes to wireing, all i have to add is vtech correct and maybe buy some hasport motor mounts, or just reuse my old ones from the B18.
thanks
guys

Originally posted by 12scrx@Jan 15 2004, 10:03 AM
ive done a few swaps before with B16's into my old 88 CRX si and my 93 DX hatch. now im gonna be getting rid of my B18(plus trans, ecu, axles) on ebay and im going to purschase a JDM GSR, tear it down and rebuild it from the bottom up for a mild turbo. anyway, when it comes to wireing, all i have to add is vtech correct and maybe buy some hasport motor mounts, or just reuse my old ones from the B18.
thanks
guys

You have to wire up vtec solenoid, knock sensor, and secondary (buttlerfly valve). Keep your axles, keep your tranny. If you're planning to be turbo charge it's better off going with the longer gears in the LS tranny.

Back