gsr leather in crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rexaddict

turbo ex
does n e one happen to know how everyone got their gsr seats in a crx
i have seen it a few time but nobody can tell me how
i am about ready to get some brackets fabbed up but would prefer not to have to pay that much
n e one have a better idea or just some comparable leathers out of another car
thank you for the help

Ok they will fit!!!

You will sit 2-3" higher, and the seats are wider but both are very easy to get used to.

Only two bolt holes on the GSR's will line up, all you have to do to solve this problem is swap seat pans.

Dont believe me heres proof.............

And dont tell me thats not a CRX you can see the cargo cover in the rear.

swaping seat pans on works for civic crx seat from different years the mechanical parts of both seats are totally different

I dont know how helpful this is but when i swapped Del Sol seats into my 90 DX hatch only two holes lined up so me and my buddies just cut metal to fit and welded our homemade brackets onto the existing Del Sol brackets.....it doesnt look bad, but the only problem is that the driver seat leans alittle to the right but nothing you cant get used to.

thanks but i think i am just going to get the stock crx seats refoamed and skinned in leather

n e one want some gsr leathers throw me an offer

How much are you going to be paying for the new foam and the re skin? Also put your GSR leathers on sale in the For Sale section, I bet someone will jump on it.

i am checking today for prices
i only know one guy that does good interior work but he works on hot rods and show cars booked until august
so i will be looking for shops in my area
i already have the seats up in the for sale section
cant get my camera and computer to work together so there are no pics
i just hope whoever wants them is close enough to just come check them out
thanks for all the advice guys

Back