GSR Running rich as can be...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggyguy

high density foot.
I love trying to get off the line when plugs are nearly fouling just at idle...

Either way.

Type-R internals. (valves rods pistons cams springs)
balanced polished crank.
bearings redone.
mls gaskets all over the place.

chipped pr3-2 ecu with type-r programming.

I think that was a bad idea... type-r's having bigger motors and all... lol

so either way.
Any idea. I've got a hondata s200 that i can put in and tune soon as I get the $$ but are there any temporary stop fouling my plugs fixes? lol

Ok, what you need to do is get your smart homie on this. i bet he can flash that ecu for you. Or atleast get the hondata working. If he cant, i dont know who can...

easiest temporary fix would be to just drop in a stock ecu. i mean they dont really lose value so you could buy one and then just sell it once you go to get tuned.

Hes got a p28 in that piece, with about 4 resisters completely removed... and some replaced with no resistance wire, its nice. Just buy a p72 with me, its the one im going to tune, and ill have the same comp/fuel you have, with minor differences with the ROM.

I'm going to just remove all the shit in my ecu and see if I can get it back to a stock tuned ecu. Shit will probably run better that way anyways, and if it doesn't, well I already know what needs to be put back in. I'll take pics. Going to work on it tonight.

Back