1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSR Running rich as can be...

Discussion in 'Integra' started by teggyguy, Oct 26, 2008.

1. teggyguy

teggyguy high density foot.

I love trying to get off the line when plugs are nearly fouling just at idle...

Either way.

Type-R internals. (valves rods pistons cams springs)
    balanced polished crank.
    bearings redone.
    mls gaskets all over the place.

chipped pr3-2 ecu with type-r programming.

I think that was a bad idea... type-r's having bigger motors and all... lol

so either way.
    Any idea. I've got a hondata s200 that i can put in and tune soon as I get the $$ but are there any temporary stop fouling my plugs fixes? lol

2. noxtem

noxtem New Member

Ok, what you need to do is get your smart homie on this. i bet he can flash that ecu for you. Or atleast get the hondata working. If he cant, i dont know who can...

3. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

easiest temporary fix would be to just drop in a stock ecu. i mean they dont really lose value so you could buy one and then just sell it once you go to get tuned.

4. noxtem

noxtem New Member

Hes got a p28 in that piece, with about 4 resisters completely removed... and some replaced with no resistance wire, its nice. Just buy a p72 with me, its the one im going to tune, and ill have the same comp/fuel you have, with minor differences with the ROM.

5. teggyguy

teggyguy high density foot.

I'm going to just remove all the shit in my ecu and see if I can get it back to a stock tuned ecu. Shit will probably run better that way anyways, and if it doesn't, well I already know what needs to be put back in. I'll take pics. Going to work on it tonight.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted