Gsr turbo need help running weird.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dillonboy

I have a b18c1 turbo running on 10 pounds and here is the problem. When i just try to drive it around town it jolts around and acts like it needs more fuel.. but it ideals fine and when i get on it there is no problems at all. however when i just hold the gas pedal at a certain point the RPMs go up and will stay were i want them for about 6 seconds then they drop back down then jump up again. i never had this problem before with the car. so any one have an idea what it could be. :eek: Thanks

hey I got to EWU by the way. any ways I never had problems with the tune before. This happens only when I hold the gas pedal at a certain point.

take it back to the tuner. shouldnt be acting like that.

hey I got to EWU by the way. any ways I never had problems with the tune before. This happens only when I hold the gas pedal at a certain point.

nice man, wait is this in a blue civic si?

anyway, are there any CEL's? thatd be the first place id start
knowing that the car is tuned, the cel is probably disabled or used as a shift light, so you should try pulling codes off of the ecu and see if you get anything

What engine managment?
What injectors?
What the fuel setup?
Who did the tune? Can you post a datalog?

Need a lot more info if you want help. Sounds like a may be a mechanical problem like a stuck throttle linkage or something like that.

Could be ur tps sensor cuz I had a ls turbo and it was doing that exact same thing, might need a adjusting or replace. I'm not saying this could be ur problem but that fix mine...good luck wit urz, I hated it wen it happen to me. Also could be a boost leak....

Back