Gsr/type R Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
what engine parts from a GSR or a Type R Integra would work on my B18a engine without having to convert to GS/VTEC?? sorry for the dumb ass questions but i am quite unsure. thanks all :)

Exhaust manifold.
The B17 Tranny.

That is all I can think of.

EDIT: If you use the B17 tranny you have to get the clutch/pressure plate/flywheel from a 92+ B series.

i think the pistons will work
throttle body
ITR LSD
<_< thats all i can think of for now

When I tried to have ITR pistons pressed on to my B18A1 rods I was told that the rod would not fit into the piston without modification. The GSR pistons have the same size opening for the rod as the ITR.

ok so the pistons will be a bitch

could you just use the ITR rods too or is there more shit involved that way too?

the ITR pistons with LS rods arent that difficult. any good machine shop can mill the rods for you.

as for you using ITR rods you would need to use either a GSR or ITR crank. The LS crank journals wont fit with ITR rods. I'm using a GSR crank knife edged and balanced on my LS/VTEC. I dont get that extra displacement from the 89mm stroke of a LS crank though. So really I have a GSR/ITR motor but the block just says B18b. I can give you a list of my setup if you like.

Back