GST how much??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 02:23 PM
I would put any DSM vs a Civic with any swap!!!

what about the civs on here who are in 12s or lower up against a stock Dog shit motors

This girl I know bought a '95 GSX for $4500. Had 140,000 miles!!!!! That thing had one problem that I know of but thats it. Its also stock everything with only a BOV. That was like over a year ago. Still runs. :spin:

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 02:23 PM

HAHAHAHA your obviously a moron and dont no shit about cars....yes the gst does crankwalk like a motherfucker.....but you wouldnt no what that is....my friend had a gst...slow as shyt...he traded it for a honda and has no regrets....

:puke: dsm

the launch on gst's and non turbo dsms is crap if ur gonna get a dsm u might as well get a gsx i noticed that theyre launch is way better. And why the hell are u saying stock mr2's can take us? stock mr2's are a joke!!

another thing to think of is that if ur gonna spend 6000 on a gst y not put that money into wathever honda u own now..... with 6k worth of mods u will have a beast and easily more than 400 hp... just something to think of.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 11:23 AM

Every post this asshat has made is a joke. I hope the mods will look at this guy and :ban: his fuktard ass. Im still suprised he made it this long on the board.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 01:54 PM
YOU ARE ALL GAY ASS HONDA LOVES AND GO TO HELL!!!!!!! GST FOR THE WIN!!!!

i drive a mitsubishi you assfuck. :roll:

an alltrac is a awd celica turbo. personally ive done the dumb "im gonna put thousands into my civic". im all set with paying lots of cash for minimal gains. i had to roll my car to realize that.

Originally posted by dinasty2003@Jan 2 2004, 05:28 PM
wtf is an alltrack??? :huh:

No K, numbnuts. Celica AllTrac: AWD, 200 HP/ TQ 3SGTE engine, 50/50 power split, 50/50 weight bias, 3350 lb. curb weight, power/ leather everything, 2500 sold in North America between '90 and '93. Click my sig for pics of my 250 HP/ TQ AllTrac.

sounds like a very fast sleeper. i never heard of an alltrack up until now. i guess i better look out for those from now on. i rolled my del sol over and that didnt make me change my mind about building and racing hondas. (i should probably mention i have a gsr del sol....)

He comes on here every month or so and makes stupid ass posts. I don't know why he hasn't been :ban: ned yet...

Originally posted by khrisb@Jan 2 2004, 05:58 PM
He comes on here every month or so and makes stupid ass posts. I don't know why he hasn't been :ban: ned yet...

The same thing is said about you in the Mod Forum...

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Jan 2 2004, 05:51 PM-->
dinasty2003
@Jan 2 2004, 05:28 PM
wtf is an alltrack??? :huh:

die...

Actually, what's funny, is that prior to owning my AllTrac, I only had a vague idea that something like it existed... I mean, Christ... 2500 sold here... the younger kids that weren't into cars in the early '90's don't know about 'em, and know even less about the 323 GTX, of which, only 1900 were sold here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back