GT3 Trial Mountain Drifting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i rode the wall on the spped track. i cant remember what exactly it was called. it looked like a big egg, and the track wasnt all that big. with my escudo maxed out at around 1800 hp, i was pulling about 30 sec lap times driving the correct way, and like 24-25 sec lap times by riding the wall in the corners :lol:

we need to set up GT trials like and team integra though its gonna have t obe with the few tracks in test and tune because i dont like arcade mode its cheap.

Or is htere a way to get more tracks avalible in the test and tune section? im only like60% done with the game or something. The cheap as amount of cars compared to the last GT's made it not so fun after a while. I really wanted to see a GS-R along with the CRX. I mean what the hell are we suposed to pit the hatchy and del sol against. I have seen a failry acurate list of the cars and im sad to say theres no GS-R in the new one ither though i hope im wrong, with that said i would also like to see the ls, thoug hthe amount of cars in the new one will more then make up if there isint a GS-R. I forgot about the old ass bug and ghia thats in GT4. That alone will make up for not having a GSR. not to mention they have an 89 accord woot woot.

LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
EUROPA
lupo
Can you say hotness?
What about darkness?
MR twoser

Back