GT5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeebus, that was quick. I got bored pretty quick with GT4. I'm on the fence with this one....

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 21 2005, 11:53 AM
Jeebus, that was quick. I got bored pretty quick with GT4. I'm on the fence with this one....
[post=557746]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm at something like 70% with GT4.. Guess I had better pick the controller back up..

I'm a GT nut. I would put my mad gt skillz against anyone here!

I never bought GT4. I'm slowly phasing out of console games. If I'm gonna play something that requires massive amounts of time I want to play it on my computer.

i just haven't had time to play gt4 like at all.... and since my plasma broke, i've been watching less tv. 20" goldstars from 1986 suck.

They're saying 12+ cars on the grid at one time.

At about 77% at GT4, and bored as hell. Can't beat that effing driving mission 34, or the F1 Championship.

The only thing depressing about GT5 is the release date. If it ends up like GT4, we won't see it until 4th quarter 2008.

i was at like 30% until my saved data decided to be "corrupt" one day and i had to start all over last week, i was a little pissed about that <_<

Sweet! I can't wait, but i'm sure it will be a long while untils its officially out.

I'm at about 45% on GT4, just got the formula car so everything's gravy so far.

yeah, its bad ass.

shit, its in high def 720p for christs sake! lol ps3 on hdmi y0!

all i know is it better have better z06's this time. i mean the 385hp z06 was awesome and all, but they never upgraded to the 405hp version, and the new c6 z06 is gonna be even better.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 21 2005, 11:02 AM
I never bought GT4. I'm slowly phasing out of console games. If I'm gonna play something that requires massive amounts of time I want to play it on my computer.
[post=557755]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd:

The last console I owned was a Genesis. Been a PC gamer since Doom and DWANGO. :D

Naaa, console games are teh roxors.. Playstation all the way. PC games just dont work for me.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 21 2005, 03:31 PM
Naaa, console games are teh roxors.. Playstation all the way. PC games just dont work for me.
[post=557957]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

damn that looks amazing!

doesnt the bg sound like the one from TMNT? The level where you have to swim and disarm the bombs? lol

I just hope they fix the sounds in the game. I mean, for a game of its depth, NFSU2 has better sounds....

Back