Guess who joined the ranks of

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4+Jul 26 2004, 09:41 PM-->
nice. :thumbsup: did you get the kit from importbuilders?
[post=368470]Quoted post[/post]​
No, I bought it from a friend who is in need of some money.

pissedoffsol
@Jul 26 2004, 09:51 PM
how do you plan to run 550cc injectors with a missing link setup?
[post=368474]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't. I plan on getting rid of the missing link, buying a 3-bar map sensor(If needed) and Hondata. And that is 5th-Gen IC piping that I will sell for CRX piping.(If it doesn't fit.)

Quick Question, Is there anywhere that makes a conversion harness that lets you use OBD0 sensors and shit on the motor on an OBD1 ECU??

I want that so that I can get the OBD1 Hondata system without converting all my sensors and dizzy and shit on the motor.

Originally posted by MugenCRX+Jul 26 2004, 11:59 PM-->
Originally posted by webink_EK9@Jul 26 2004, 10:24 PM
nice sexxxy feet
[post=368510]Quoted post[/post]​

Jee, thank you. :redface: LOL :lol:
My friends say that I have hobbit feet.

pissedoffsol
@Jul 26 2004, 10:29 PM
go obd1
[post=368516]Quoted post[/post]​

Righty-O.
[post=368548]Quoted post[/post]​

I've got size 17 feet, so you're look nice and cute! I'D ROCK 'EM!
Good luck on the turbo c5.

Yea, I only wear 8 1/2 in shoes. And my rollerblades are 8's. But thank you for the comments, I just now have to save up my money again and send my block out to Jeff at IB. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by slick*vic*@Jul 27 2004, 12:37 PM
If your selling the ic piping for the 5g civic i am interested pm me.
[post=368775]Quoted post[/post]​

I am willing to sell it with all clamps and silicone connectors for the retail price of CRX I/C piping. Which is $450. But to make it a bit of a deal, I will sell it for $450 shipped, and my piping is $450 not shipped here. ---> CRX I/C Piping So if you are interested in it for $450 shipped, let me know.

P.S. Stop jacking my thread. LOL. :lol:

I got Full-Race intercooler piping with cuplings and clamps for $350.

But then again you only need the intercooler piping from the throttle body to the intercooler with the Full-Race kit...so nevermind, I guess. :unsure:

Back