Guess Who's Back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i hope it's not short. oddly enough, i kinda missed this place. don't think i would RE register a new name if i didn't... hahaha. plus, i kinda wonder what you guys have been up to. :D

ya know what....

fuck you misti. i just stumbled upon an old post on some other place.

and on a more personal note..... i loved what you had to say about brian.

so yeah, fuck you too. and fuck everyone who thinks they had any idea what the fuck was up with fucking anything.

im not going to ban you, as you did nothing wrong onthe boards- but do me a fucking favor- don't ever pm me, aim me, or call me ever again.

he got pissy.......couldn't hang i suppose.

bitch, and i thought you were a friend.

welcome back!!

you need to get aim so we can talk again! i enjoyed our conversations!! and guess what? i got me a camera fone.. haha ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 18 2004, 09:20 PM
ya know what....

fuck you misti. i just stumbled upon an old post on some other place.

and on a more personal note..... i loved what you had to say about brian.

so yeah, fuck you too. and fuck everyone who thinks they had any idea what the fuck was up with fucking anything.

im not going to ban you, as you did nothing wrong onthe boards- but do me a fucking favor- don't ever pm me, aim me, or call me ever again.

he got pissy.......couldn't hang i suppose.

bitch, and i thought you were a friend.
[post=404444]Quoted post[/post]​

Whoa! B gets his panties in a bunch! OMGZ! BTW- I have your struts, cable, and nuts right here. I'll be down soon in The Bang Bus. :D

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 18 2004, 09:31 PM
welcome back!!

you need to get aim so we can talk again! i enjoyed our conversations!! and guess what? i got me a camera fone.. haha ;)
[post=404450]Quoted post[/post]​

I know what that means, and you're a dirty, dirty boy!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 18 2004, 10:21 PM-->
90 accord
@Oct 18 2004, 09:31 PM
welcome back!!

[post=404472]Quoted post[/post]​

no no, lol. not what you think. refers to a convo we had on aim a while back.. basically it started out that i said i hate my old fone(piece of shit) and she was rubbing it in that she had a camera fone, and how cool it was, and so on.. basically made me jealous so i bought one :)

B- that's so old. if you think i'm still like that, you might be surprised to learn that you're wrong. if you want me to leave you alone, fine. i thought you were a friend too... remember when i first met you, i had to call you on shit, that you were talking... remember? i let that go...

eh, whatever. i don't hate you. and i'm sorry i said that. that was pretty fucking immature of me, and i apologize. but, if you take that seriously still, after this long, and not talking to me to see what's up... then, i think maybe you'll hold that forever.

Ji- *cries* i thought i was special... hahahahaha *burp* oh damn, that's what it was. never mind... i thought i missed you. apparently i just had to burp. hmm.

jamie- i still got aim foo. hook me up with the numbers y0

Originally posted by 90 accord+Oct 19 2004, 03:06 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 18 2004, 10:21 PM
90 accord
welcome back!!

no no, lol. not what you think. refers to a convo we had on aim a while back.. basically it started out that i said i hate my old fone(piece of shit) and she was rubbing it in that she had a camera fone, and how cool it was, and so on.. basically made me jealous so i bought one :)
[post=404622]Quoted post[/post]​

crouching tiger, horny jamie.

Originally posted by civicious+Oct 19 2004, 11:14 AM-->
Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 19 2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 18 2004, 10:21 PM
90 accord
welcome back!!

[post=404622]Quoted post[/post]​

crouching tiger, horny jamie.
[post=404691]Quoted post[/post]​

i am so posting my tpp original photoshop when i get home from school.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 19 2004, 05:56 PM
Yeah, T&A does that to us guys...
[post=404872]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Originally posted by 90 accord+Oct 19 2004, 11:00 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 19 2004, 05:56 PM
Yeah, T&A does that to us guys...
[post=404872]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
[post=405015]Quoted post[/post]​

gallery_29_110_1098244874.jpg

T n A??? where??!!??! *looks around*

eh, well, i dunno what's going on anymore...

Back