H&R vs. Dropzone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not sure if you would have the same luck but anyway I ran H&R race springs with 2 coils cut off, stock shocks, and skunk2 camber kits.

The car ran seconds faster than one of the higher skilled drivers with a miata in autox.

It was a 95 Egg.

isnt dropzone autozones version of lowering spring or am i just confused......if it is then why ask H&R ftw

i dont think dropzone has anything to do with autozone, but yeah H&R springs are the way to go for sure!

yup... if it was my car, theres no way in hell dropzone would get in my shit.

nothing wrong with them... but they are ractive/apc/tenzo/etc "quality".

another vote for H&R here out of those 2

what is so wrong with dropzone???
i have dropzone coil sleeves with eibach springs

If they work well for you, then it's all good, but like B said, Drop-Zone is one of the cheapo brands. H&R is a respected brand name, and they make good shit...

oh ok..like i said it just the coil sleeve...the adjuster part...ive got actual eibach springs sitting on them..

so H&R

Matt gave me his H&Rs for a bit but now he wants them back so I'm looking for something different. 2.5" was too low and my camber was fucked. I'm thinking of going with Tokico HPs. I'm going to do some auto-xing but not too serious, and they're pretty cheap.

Back