H22, B18, LS, 454 I'm so confused???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok yall are misunderstanding me, I never said 180 IN the 1/4 mile, read correctly, I said 180 top speed, long distance running, or let me guess yall dont know what that is either!

Originally posted by j3521@Aug 22 2003, 11:38 AM
I dont have a time slip, theres no track around here where I can get up to 180 w/o being kicked out cause I dont have a cage or helmet, just some nice long ass Texas Roads

ya thats what you said

yo fool we also have Texas World Speedway, an actual race trac, we dont only have 1/4 mile tracks around here, but even at the speedway, as soon as I made one full pass, they would stop me because I have no safety equip.

Did that already, Hed have to hit 9700rpm to get 180, and with no internal work done hes full of shit.

if u consider this getting owned, u must be full of yourself, we are just getting started, u and ur butt buddy that keep posting are the only ones that dont realize 180 is an easy target on an open road with a chipped computer w/ no governor or rev limiter and a motor with a lot of power, I dont know how else to say it, Im not a kindergarten teacher, i dont know how to relate to your adolescent mind

Originally posted by j3521@Aug 22 2003, 11:19 AM
HCP Motor Mounts, OBX type R
Muffler, MSD Plug Wires, Iridium Plugs, Royal Purple Oil,EGR Valve Blocked Off w/ Custom Block Off Plate, Butterflies removed from Intake Manifold

Riiiiiiight... Only ricers list pulgs and wires as mods.
Nobody uses royal purple.
You removed your "butterflies" from the intake manifold?
Sure.
And the OBX muffler! You are fast, guy!

Egr valve blocked off pwn's j0oo0o0o0oooo00oo0o0o0oo!!!!!111!!11!11!!11!!!

Originally posted by j3521@Aug 22 2003, 10:13 AM
if u consider this getting owned, u must be full of yourself, we are just getting started, u and ur butt buddy that keep posting are the only ones that dont realize 180 is an easy target on an open road with a chipped computer w/ no governor or rev limiter and a motor with a lot of power, I dont know how else to say it, Im not a kindergarten teacher, i dont know how to relate to your adolescent mind

I dont care if you have all that, with the stock cams and vavle train there is no way in hell your going to get 180mph, god i wish i was a mod so i could just ban your stupid ass.

he wanted to know what i got, so I told him, and by the way of all the different mufflers out there, there is probably a differnece of 0-13 hp total, and If u spend the money money for one of the best mufflers out there, your wasting an obscene amount of money for maybe 10 hp

a muffler dosnt give 10 hp and exhaust does yes but not a muffler on a stoker motor

ok ricer go home your obx muffler did not give you 10 hp and you intake did not give you 20 and your header did not give 30

Back