h22 in civic. need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could be and also in that last pic on the top it doesnt loo like the intermediate shaft is not even bolted down to the block like it should be. fix that

You need new axles or to rebuild the CVJs, the boot is torn and probably damaged the bearing. Axles are fairly cheap so I would just replace them. Unfortunately I don't know which ones you need for your swap.

Also, clean your engine bay and front undercarriage good, not only for looks but it makes diagnosing future problems easier to source. Degrease and steam clean that bitch good, seriously.

do i need to put the inner part of the axle from the prelude or accord axle
its perty simple from looking at your pics as far as i can tell you have a 90-93 accord intermediate shaft, if that is the case you need 90-93 integra axles....if you have a prelude intermediate shaft witch it dont look to be one you will need 94 + integra axles.make sure the intermediate shaft has all the bolts bolted down good.

omg ! wtf
you have a prelude motor, not sure what made you think integra axles would work confuses me.

maybe some help:

first of all, you only use these for a swap. PERIOD.
Hasport Billet Mounts - EGH2
that should be a start.
**note you can also upgrade the polyurathane to a stiffer set through Hasport**
THEN! you get these
Hasport Performance Online Store

if you do this, i quarantee you will not have a problem with the swap again.

Forget eGay.

yes those will work if you have a prelude intermediate shaft, but wont if you have a accord one.. just take your drive side axle out and take a pic of the axle then i can tell you for sure.

omg ! wtf
you have a prelude motor, not sure what made you think integra axles would work confuses me.

maybe some help:

first of all, you only use these for a swap. PERIOD.
Hasport Billet Mounts - EGH2
that should be a start.
**note you can also upgrade the polyurathane to a stiffer set through Hasport**
THEN! you get these
Hasport Performance Online Store

if you do this, i quarantee you will not have a problem with the swap again.

Forget eGay.
and what ever you do dont lisn to this guy ^^^

okay will do. Im gonna go ahead and try to clean up the engine bay too its a disaster in there.

Back