h22 motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tjr5150

i drive my car as a everyday car want alittle extra power would a supercharger be a good thing to put on a h22 for driving so much don't want turbo

sounds like you lookin for a alot more than a little extra Hp...a supercharger is an expensive piece for someone thats lookin to get a some extra horse. an H22's already got high 10.1.1 compression. therefore your only gonna be able to run about 5 or 7 lbs/ft of boost on stock internals. Although very efficent, not very economical. Your better off going with nirtous. its not as efficient as a supercharger but its alot less expensive and you can use it when you need it and its give you that little extra HP ypur lookin for

thanks for the reply, if i go with nitrous, i seen this somwhere but don't remember how do i set it up so if i stomp the gas it automaticly kicks in? thanks in advance

If you're running in a VTEC Prelude, the supercharger will work. However, if that H22 is swapped into an Accord, the supercharger won't fit. Not enough room between the head and firewall.

Back