1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22 problem follow up

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by gunz2165, Jul 1, 2006.

1. gunz2165

gunz2165 Member

i checked out how much the new egr valve would be and its 202. can someone tell me how 2 check what code the computers throwin without bringin it 2 the garage. i kno u have 2 jump wires from the computer and the check engine light blinks the code. but can someone tell me what wires 2 jump. im greatly appreciative of all the help.

2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

if you have a 4th gen prelude, there is a blue 2 pin connector behind the center control unit thing (where the stereo head unit is). There are 2 plugs on the drivers side behind the console, the one closest to the driver is a 3 prong and the one next to it is the 2 prong you want. I dont know if the accord is the same way, but i hope that helps.

3. TeamUrbanChaos

TeamUrbanChaos Certified H22 Super-tech

if u have an accord, the ECU CEL wires are located at the lower passenger kick pannel by where your foot would rest. is should be a orange wire and a green wire. jump those together and you should see the ecu begin to blink.

4. gunz2165

gunz2165 Member

its a 93 prelude

5. tab

tab Super Moderator

where Reiko told you to look. Make sure it's not an ABS piece before you cross it. Bend over a paper clip and jump the two sides of the connector.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted