H22 stroker? dumb idea?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sniperwolf04

I don't wanna sound like a domestic fan 'cause i'm not.. but would it be worth while to stroke a JDM H22 out to a 2.6L? if so would I have to get an engine managment system and bigger injectors or what if i wanan stay n/a for a while?
Any help would be nice thanks!

How much horsepower would i get from doing so since the engine has 200 hp and i think 158 lbs of torque. This is from a stock motor. i know the stroker would have to have some modifications done to it
but i'm lookin' for the most power out of a non-turbo car. At least for the time being 'cause we all know.. turbo kits are cheap.

They change it, but I wouldnt' say fuck it up. With a little work you can do things to run a longer rod. For instance Endyn has a piston with the wristpin moved up some allowing you to run a longer rod.

That is a lot of displacement. Wow, i can't even imagine 2.7 liters of all motor power. But then again the fast all motor civic motors out there are the B and D series. Shawn Hiller used to reign but shagday with his B series put the hush down on him.

Milan

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 23 2003, 06:05 AM
You should see Intercrew's H22 pushing out 600+ pounds of torque.

:eek:

:eek3: do you have a link?

hehehehee

its all well and good for a RACE car... but wtf would one do with that in a street car besides buy tires twice a week? :p

Alright I appreciate the feed back. I'm not planning on keeping the motor an all motor street car. I'd like to force feed it with a turbo. But I figure why not get as much as i can out of a n/a motor. So what would be a wiser decision... get the stroker kit... or go turbo?

Back