h22a integra swap turbo???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integlude69

dose anybody out there know anyone who has done a h22 integra swap that has turbocharged that application????

hey bento, notice how it says noob under your name? that means you have no right to insult me. learn how to respect your wiser tuners, don't just start talking shit. i'm trying to help him out because he wants to change his maps, and i already have an ecu that i don't need that he could use. If i don't think at all i wonder why my h22 turbo integra runs perfectly fine and i did every single thing to it myself oh pmed ya mrnice

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42314

hybridsol

not sure if he still has it, but apparently at one time he did...
i have an H22 teg, but no turbo yet...

yeah prob i e-mailed him for more info to get me going in the right direction.
hey do you have probs with your axles going bad???

i haven't logged enough miles on the teg to know how the axles are gonna hang... but i used the hcp mounts and the axles seem to be pretty damn straight so i am not expecting problems

what mounts did you use?

did you see the post regarding the which side your compressor housing is on?

hcp mounts??? i used the hasport mounts. i have gone through two sets of axles but that is in a 4 year period. i am just getting tired of buying axles!! 350 a pop..

my down pipe would be come on the side where the comressor would be.

yes, i used hcp...

i think they sit the H22 back a little more than the hasport thus giving the axles a straighter path...

my down pipe would be come on the side where the comressor would be.

this statment makes no sense...

the a/c compressor? or the turbo compressor?

are you running a/c or p/s?

integalude69 what kinda axles do u use? cuz i have a h22 integra and i just blew one this weekend....! what do u recomend?

Back