h22a into a ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98jdmdc2

i need any pics or answers as to what radiator hoses to use for an h22a swap to an ek.. and what to do about hydraulic clutch line and fuel rail line.. i will be adding pictures after we get the motor in and then hopefully you ppl will help me figure out what stuff is still needed..

I am also doing a H22a swap into my 95 Civic DX Coupe. How hard is this swap to do besides cutting 2 holes in my firewall to add the shift cables and cut out my Right Hand engine mount? Can anyone explaine the pain I am fixing to be put through getting this engine to work? I've already ordered the Engine Mounts, Accord Half Shaft, 93 Integra Axels and H22A w/LSD Complete swap (H Motors Online). Please I need some replys from someone that has done this swap before (or who has helped out) and I am prepared to do anything I have to do to make it work. BTW I will be running a Chipped P28 on the H22A

theirs just small touble in doin the swap but when its all said and done it is FAST
lowering the car is a problem cuz the motor sits lower so unless u wanna take the risk go ahead if not i would use integra type r suspension, sway bars or after market too, strut bars front and rear and then some type r brakes they will make your car stop on a dime. when u chip the p28 just remember the civic redline is 7200 well in my ex it is and the H22 is a 7800 and after u chip it their is no red line and its only safe to bring it to 8200 max and thats pushing it

good luck

Back