H22a4 OBD2 to JDM h22a OBD2 help please!! (right section =D )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

andrei91

Hey guys. Im doing my swap on my prelude. Background info... I have a 1998 base prelude that i blew the engine on about a year ago. Got a 1997 H22A imported a few months back but was unable to do the swap because of school and sports. But now that it is all over i need to do this ASAP because i am carless and i really miss my lude lol.

Ive done some research on this swap but most of what i see is OBD1 to OBD2 swaps. So i have seen many lists of what i need to swap over. Since the new JDM engine is a OBD2 im a little bit unsure about what is needed to swap over.
Most of my confusion is at the distributer oil pan, oil pump and crank shaft sensor. Ive have heard that if i buy a h23 distributer i can leave the crank shaft senor and oil pan and oil pump alone. Is this true for a OBD2 h22a? Also does that h23 distributer have to be OBD2 or OBD1?
And also a new dizzy... where do i find a new dizzy to make it all work? and do i really need it?

I know im new to the site but thanks for the help guys!!!

Back