H2B project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hello guys,

i dont know how to start with my questions here...but i was hearing so many good things about hondaswap website that is why im here to ask if anyone can help me about the wiring of my h22a...basically my project is H2B as of now what i have is h22a engine with auto tranny and i got lucky to got also today a B tranny that has LSD and 4.78 final drive from intergra type r. my car is a 1992 eg hatch and i would like to ask u guys if where i could get a complete wiring as well the ecu for my h22a. i ask honda compnay here in qatar and they said they need the chassis number of the car where the engine came from for them to trace witch wiring harness they will give me. they even said that p13 e.c.u. does not exist in their system...i have check hasport but wiring is not availble as well...its doesnt matter to me even m project takes a bit more time...my h22a has auto tranny and it comes with harness too but i dont know if i can used it to my swap. if someone has a depth knowlege about doing a wiring off h22a to a 1992 eg hatch pls do let me know...i would highly apreciate if any good racer guys can help me...thanks a lot!

I would start by posting in the right forum. You state that you have an EG, yet you posted in the EF forum.

Anyways, I would contact Rywire (Rywire - Online Store), explain your situation, and then ask them what they recommend. They can build a custom wire harness for you that should suit your needs.

Back