hacking coca-cola machines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werd

if theres no free soda involved i think its dumb, but i guess it could be fun to make it so that when you press diet you get sprite, then coke you get water, and water you get coke and so on

Doesn't work sorry to burst your bubble guys..all you can do is get into the options menu..you need to flip a switch INSIDE the machine to change the prices. Another forum of my (local one) there is a guy that works for coke on there and he said its BS too. I tried it at my work and I can get into the menu but it doesn't do anything other then let me see a few abbreviations.

Quoted post[/post]]
Doesn't work sorry to burst your bubble guys..all you can do is get into the options menu..you need to flip a switch INSIDE the machine to change the prices. Another forum of my (local one) there is a guy that works for coke on there and he said its BS too. I tried it at my work and I can get into the menu but it doesn't do anything other then let me see a few abbreviations.
then what is it's purpose? you get into the menu and then what? seems kinda pointless to me right now unless I get my free Coke damnit!!! :ph34r: :p

word, you have to get inside to any price changing/free soda.

I have the key for the machine at work!

FREE SODA ALL THE TIME

Quoted post[/post]]
word, you have to get inside to any price changing/free soda.

I have the key for the machine at work!

FREE SODA ALL THE TIME
well I work for the City and I walk into the AM/PM's all day long and fill my cup up (just how the cops do it) The workers think that since i'm in a City uniform i'm somebody lol

lol, do you mean 7/11's or Quickchecks. Maybe an AM/PM is a west coast thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol, do you mean 7/11's or Quickchecks. Maybe an AM/PM is a west coast thing.

I hardly see 7/11s here in California anymore. Mostly its Circle K and predominantly AM/PM. Seriously each town, village or city has at least 2 of those and most of the time Indians or Arab people own them.

What happened to the Asian people and "hurry and buy"?

i dont see too many 7/11s here. mostly BP or Marathon here in Indiana. when i lived in Virginia, we had Sheetz (MTO's OWNZ ALL!!), BP and Exxon stations.

I thought Arco was the gas, not the market? Like Ive seen Circle K sell Shell and 76 gas before. Maybe I'm mistaken, but anyway now BP is apart of Arco/AMPM.

I hardly see 7/11s here in California anymore. Mostly its Circle K and predominantly AM/PM. Seriously each town, village or city has at least 2 of those and most of the time Indians or Arab people own them.

What happened to the Asian people and "hurry and buy"?
[/quote]

WELLL FUCK. I would have a gas station to if the fucking government let me come to the US and not pay tax for ten years get all other kinds of shit paid for the who the hell wouldn't.....!!!!!!!!!! All them mf's want is a towel for thier heads and a bomb to kill an american........ i wouldn't give them shit

Back