hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's my point, I didn't say a fucking thing to you

Telling me to get a life doesn't sound like you're not saying a fucking thing to me.

Also the Captain Liberal and Donkey Cave comments were choice. Took you hours to come up with those I imagine.

Always trying to get the last word...

Telling me to get a life doesn't sound like you're not saying a fucking thing to me.

Also the Captain Liberal and Donkey Cave comments were choice. Took you hours to come up with those I imagine.

Always trying to get the last word...

I know you are, and my get a life comment was made afer you adressed me, not before. That's like blaming a bus for running you over after you've jumped out in front of it...

in realted news, holy shit!

liberalman-cover.jpg

WE GET IT YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN CAN WE MOVE ON PLEASE?!?!?!

In simpler terms, both of you need a goddamn hobby.

i just thought the picture was funny, so i posted it.. look what it started.. lock please

Wanna know why? Because yours are some of the most outlandish of them all. "OMFGWTFBBQ!!11!!!1111 SOMEONE MAED FUN OF OUR PREZIDENT!!! EXECUTE THEMS NOW!!!111!!!!!! TREEEEEEZON!!!!!". Seriously, one of the things that makes this country great is that people have a *RIGHT* to say things like "Bush is about a dumb as a pallet of hammers" to ANYONE WE WANT.

That's not treason, that's freedom.

Wanna know what happens when I use my first amendment rights in THIS country to speak out against what I believe is wrong with our government? People like YOU say things like "If you don't like it, leave!" and "If you don't stand behind our military, stand in front of it!". So basically you're trying to fuck us coming and going!

Funny how if some other country's citizens speak out against their "oppressive" government, you are quick to point out how they are evil and should be freed with the gift of democracy.

You know what makes a good American? Allowing other Americans to live how they want and express their views to anyone they want, regardless of who they are or where they live. I have a right to say whatever I want, to whoever I want, whenever I want and neither you or anybody else can tell me otherwise. I disagree with your opinions, I do not tell you who you are restricted to sharing them with.

Besides, if I tell anyone outside of this country that Bush is a punkass chimp with tapioca pudding for brains, the response I will get is not "Yeah! America is EVIL!"... the response I will get is "Duh".
truly said by someone who has never fought for freedom. it's a whole different world when you realize that some countries you get shot for shit people do in the U.S. I'm a firm believer that some people just shouldn't have rights. I personally think we have too many freedoms and rights here. but that's just me.
Oh I have one... enjoying it quite well.

Now, if I could just get you right wingers to stay out of it...
nice, dumbass
<walks in>

It stinks in here.

<walks out>
smells like sex

truly said by someone who has never fought for freedom.

Just because I haven't picked up a gun and killed doesn't mean I do not understand what this country stands for.

it's a whole different world when you realize that some countries you get shot for shit people do in the U.S.

Once again, your short sightedness has shone through. I know that some things are punishable by death in many other countries. However there are some things out there that are legal in other countries but will get you jailed for a long time in the US.

I'm a firm believer that some people just shouldn't have rights. I personally think we have too many freedoms and rights here. but that's just me.

And I believe that anyone with an IQ less than 135 should be euthanized. But that's just me.

so just for curiosity's sake Sabz what exactly have you done with your life? (my money is on not much)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back