<#########> Happy 4:20 y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i couldnt have kids before i started smoking. :shrug2:
marijuana cures sterlization

mike (B16) is getting married today LOL
lmao
a local radio dj is going to NJ for his friends wedding today
he said, congratulations on getting married and you're not fooling anyone
your parents know
and the local cops said to "smoke on the low" because they are well aware of 4/20

1 yr ago today, i passed BAR.. woot!!..

that was a journey in its self

i love my job as a write this i just got done smokin my 3rd bowl riding around the parking lot :p:p

and cel you cant have our babies... our sperm count is so low its almost imposible

the best contraceptive man

fuck
do you remember what you did to get it passed, or where you high

actually when i passed my #'s were very low..but i've changed some stuff on the motor and i have a chipped ecu.. i had a place that would have smogged it with the CEL on.. a adj. FPR but i had to have it BAR'd first... i'll probably go back there.. i'll pay the reg. and get an extension for smog

but enough about that..

Happy 420 everyone.. blaze it up..

hmmm...sooo...if i try to get my soon to be wife pregnant sometime around July 20th...its quite possible to have a 4/20 baby...hmmm...lol

some crazy guy we fired on monday told a rep last night that he was going to kill our boss and a couple of people. then we come to find out he wanted to kill his dad and brother. plus he was going to bomb kiwis the bar down stairs.

as i'm leaving TB [i ate a #9 steak with steak hard taco and a chicken burrito supreme dew w/o ice]
i see him walking towards the bldg fast as fuck. i was like WTF! called my boss ....no answer.... down shift dial my other boss ,

turn into plaza see cops, i tell them he's on his way
they draw weapons

i park my car and go straight into office, i was starving...

more to come

i need another bowl :ph34r::ph34r:

if you have sex while she's 9 months pregnant it can cause labor. it works. that is all.

lol my gf isnt pregnant yet....i know it works lol my mother couldnt stand having a watermelon under her dress any longer.....i found this out from my father :mellow: and this was when i got my first girlfriend even though i told him i already knew and told him how to have sex (he didnt believe me)

well
he admitted to it
they cuffed him
they hauled him away

NEXT!!!

got out of work early at 2. Told my boss something about how i wanted to enjoy the gorgeous weather we have (60's and not a cloud in the sky, light breeze) and said id work ot on monday just to make up for it. She said, "ok". Plus i got paid!!!

bowl #1 down. I'll see if i can remember to make a list of all the things i smoke today.

id like to quote the great Method Man

I got, fat bags of skunk
I got, White Owl blunts
And I'm about to go get lifted
Yes I'm about to go get lifted

Happy stoner day

I'll be drinking tonight, being hungover for opening day FTW

Finally I get to indule............(yeah I broke my quit streak)

smoke.jpg

So my high friends are having a barbecue and its a byow that's it. So I'm pumped cuz I don't smoke so I eat for free. :0 .

Back