Happy Birfday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
6 members are celebrating their birthday today
La_Pieuvre(22) , StarBellieAngel(23)

and 4 other people i have never seen before

CiViCjErMz348(23) , delsol97sir(19) , PrElUdE_BaBe222(20) , usmc527(23)

:bday:

HEYYYY!!! I did a birthday thread a couple of days ago, and got booed off the stage! Somebody BAN this guy!!! :D j/k

Happy Birthday Misti. Come down to San Luis and I'll buy you something inexpensive for your teg.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 27 2004, 04:46 AM
Happy Birthday Oliver and Misti! :bday: :bday: :bday:

:withstupid: :bday: to you two

that's because you're not as uber cool as me and mr. peuvre. :p

i didn't know someone shared my bday! i'm glad to have someone else have my birthday... or is it... ours. lol

i'm really surprised E started it... i've never actually talked to the guy before. :) however, he does always have an awesome penguin. i kinda miss the dancing one. lol

mr. bergy - san luis obispo? sure, i'll drop by pismo. :) hehehe, i'll have to think of something cool that the teg needs. which is just about everything. hahahaha jk HOPEFULLY we'll have it legal (stickered) by june. :) we're SO close!

thanks to mike, james, brian... mike *bergy*, chris, martine... everyone who's name i don't know who posted here... everyone who will post after this...

had a pretty good evening out with my buds tonight. So it was indeed a happy birthday :)

Thanks all ;)

sweet! congrats on the certs. Did it pass with the pr3 ecu?

nope. had to be a p30. you shoulda seen the 'trainee's' car... a done up yellow lude with all kinds of ground effects... it's got an h22 in it. how he got his legal, i'll never know... but i assume it is. he says he got his motor from hmotors too. we just had a great bonding experience with the ref. hell, after going to the guy 3 times, we basically are family. hahaha.

he was very cool tho... very cool. :)

Back