!?!?!?!harness questions!?!?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You got your answer in both threads and continued to complain. Of course youre going to get flamed. Obviously I saw the other thread and left your crappy grammar alone, its the blaming everyone for your previous bans and then flipping shit on everyone instead of just ignoring little jabs that most other people just take and move on that got me against you.

Oh and the mods can stop you if they want. It doesn't matter how many emails you create when they come from the same I.P. You think blurting crap like that out is going to make anyone want to keep you around?

Id retort your second post, but honestly I can't make a bit of sense out of it.

P.S. This was all written up on my cell phone. It's not that hard.

Now I am just amused.

I tried to help you and you started being a jerk.

A person with your competency should be grateful and humble for any information he can learn from veterans and to expect people to help when you call others (i.e., me) "Remedial Idiots" is pure stupidity.

Your reactions, attitude and warped perception of reality is why you are getting flamed.

You should've done more homework and watched less Family Guy. Pay more attention to responses before you start acting like an ass.

ok fine u guys dun check it im not gonna stop riting this way so deal. wit it if not don't look at my thread on to the next ok problem solved for the douches now if I du run crxsi bay harness wit civic si main will it all b plug and play will some not match up is or wuld there b lil wiring changes needed:feedback:

There will be simple wiring changes needed, but in the end the car will no doubt catch fire.
Hopefully with you in it.
:ph34r:

you can't. all EF body styles are highly flammable at the firewall, hence why its called the FIREwall on the older cars. Simple google search will show that obviously. Thats why nobody does the swap. Just sell it and get a tercel, you'll be happier

bullshit man get off my thread u jerk u obviously don't wanna help me multiple swaps have bin dun to ef even as far and hiding the fusebox behind turn glovebox so don't bullshit me man and fyi Mr bullshitter I got a ae86 with a 12a in it fuck a tercel

vtecdeeznutz said:
and no I didn't vote for Obama I never voted now will I this country is curry on so many levels its not funny u can rep USA im not the system always finds away to fuck u square in the ass oh and Obama yea he as much as an embarrassment ass the other presidents now Clinton was da shit. but this is not a political forum look for real I just want my car dun if guys gonna help let me know and im not sayin this to retract my previous statnent I just need help with my car

WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING AT ALL REMOTELY RELATED TO WIRING HARNESSES? holy tangent batman, just wow

if u were paying attention some said I bet u voted for obama oh yea check this out picturing the crx si and civic si the civic has manual heater and the crx is power right?

You won't have to worry about the heater when your car is up in flames brotha! Have fun now.

I ain't Ya brotha u schmuck get off my thread forreal ur a waste of time and shuld b disposed of with a paper shredder ur stating bullshit

Last edited:
No shit. I'm not inbred, I just like quoting ATHF. Bahahaha You shit on sites, they're gonna shit on you.

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

Last edited:
im getting real tired of this

No one here gives a fuck what you and your bad attitude are tired of fuck face. We're tired of dumb fucks that can't even take the time to construct a proper sentence thinking they are entitled to the knowledge that has been acquired through years of hard work just because you grace us with your presence.

Last edited:
well, I want to say thank you for giving me something to do for the last few days, but I wash my hands of your idiocy. In the famous words of Letty...
"Seeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Back