Hatch is dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 26 2005, 08:49 PM
Just had a thought, Wil...

If you don't mind a slight money pit, and a whole hell of a lot more fun, you should find yourself a nice AE86 GT-S. They go for between 2-4k for a real nice one and they are awesome cars. I love mine. The motors are insanely cheap to build too and parts are nothing short of abundant.
[post=451867]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, incase chris hasnt told you his is sittin in a garage as it has been for the last 3months cause the keeper pin on the crakn pully sheered off and bent all 20 of his vlaves. :D

i still say get a mini truck and make it lay body. go throw sparks with it and have fun :)

I've sold everything that I'm selling. Dude's coming tomorrow for the shell. I ended up getting about 6 grand for everything except the transmission and axles.

Monday or Tuesday I'm picking up a 95 DX hatch that's painted NSX white, with full interior, bone stock motor/exhaust, some off-brand lowering springs, and projector headlights with HID's. I'm putting my Buddy Club wheels on it, ordering Tein Basic coilovers and either a WorldSport or Greddy Evo2 exhaust, and an LS motor. LS motor + CTR tranny +

turbo.

:blink:

So... you're selling the entire car because you're in debt... and now you're going to use the money, not to get out of debt, but to buy more shit...

:g:

Yes. Come to the dark side. Together, the two of us will rule the univer-

Oh, sorry, I Star Wars'ed all over the keyboard.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jan 27 2005, 11:13 PM
So... you're selling the entire car because you're in debt... and now you're going to use the money, not to get out of debt, but to buy more shit...

:g:
[post=452430]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm selling the car because I can't afford to fix it.

:lol: The words "bad luck" and "give up" mean nothing to you.

Im glad too see its that way though.

no....hes fine ...he can drive the civic stock until he can finish the other set-up...good luck....what are you planing to do to the block, head,cams,and IM

Back