hatch or coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd go with a hatch, but thats probably b/c i used to have one and i drove a long ass way to get to it.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 23 2003, 12:36 AM
Hatch for autocross. Coupe for road courses.

i have a coupe and it great. you still have trunk space when driving people.

why hatch for autox and coupe for roadcourse?

I normally recommend the hatch since it's the lightest plate form, usually cheaper than coupes but since the coupe is cheaper then get that.

Also when you peeps say try soemthing different and go coupe, well we do drive hondas. I say ATV baby.... :D

Milan

Originally posted by TypeRcivic+Aug 23 2003, 01:50 AM-->
@Aug 23 2003, 12:17 AM
Be even more different and get a 4door. :spin:

:werd: It weighs as much as a Coupe, AND its a 4door, noone would expect you to hand their ass to them with a 4 door. If you get a hatch they assume its fast and expect it to be. If they see a 4 door blowing them away, they'll be like he must have an 800 shot of NAWWWWZZZ

Yeah, no one expects their ass to get handed to them in a FAMILY SEDAN!

Hahahaha... since a 4-door isn't in the equation, I'd go for the hatch.

nah im all set with the family sedan.... i think rite now im considering the coupe...hopefully i find a nice red one....but if i find a white hatch then thats def the decision

Theres an accord wagon here and that f*cker is fast. It looks all stock until he races your behind. I definately think that no matter which model you go with, make it a sleeper.

Back