Hayabusa(s) vs 1999 Viper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tight video. Only problem is the high pitch sound when I tried to hear the vehicles.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 16 2004, 10:09 PM
Goes to show ya that even if you have an 886 whp monster of a supercharged Viper, some Busas are still just plain faster.

I'll bet an 886 whp civic would be a different story. I'd actually pay to watch that race.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Mar 17 2004, 02:13 AM-->
revolution8k
@Mar 16 2004, 10:09 PM
Goes to show ya that even if you have an 886 whp monster of a supercharged Viper, some Busas are still just plain faster.

I'll bet an 886 whp civic would be a different story. I'd actually pay to watch that race.

:blink: uh....riiight.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Mar 16 2004, 11:13 PM-->
revolution8k
@Mar 16 2004, 10:09 PM

That Viper was on street tires. If an 886 hp Civic was on street tires, it couldn't get traction from a 45mph roll-on, let alone a 110mph roll-on.

800 hp civic, that just makes me lough, I thought I have all this "if" "or" Idias, but no there is one more guy,

come on, you really think there are cars who can stay with a street bike, I don't think you will find a car which will stay even with a CBR600, and it's a little 600cc, what about with a CBR1000, or even better a R1, man hayabusas are as far as I know fastest bikes out there, even Ducatis and Aprilias can't keep up with them,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Mar 16 2004, 11:55 PM
800 hp civic, that just makes me lough, I thought I have all this "if" "or" Idias, but no there is one more guy,

come on, you really think there are cars who can stay with a street bike, I don't think you will find a car which will stay even with a CBR600, and it's a little 600cc, what about with a CBR1000, or even better a R1, man hayabusas are as far as I know fastest bikes out there, even Ducatis and Aprilias can't keep up with them,

I dunno. I've seen video of some seriously modded Supras take out 'Busas by a couple car lengths. :shrug2:

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Mar 17 2004, 12:55 AM

actually I have a friend who makes over 650 whp in his EG and I have seen him beat a street bike. Don't knock it just cause YOU haven't seen a car beat a street bike before.

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Mar 17 2004, 12:58 AM-->
Sergey P.A.
@Mar 16 2004, 11:55 PM

I dunno. I've seen video of some seriously modded Supras take out 'Busas by a couple car lengths. :shrug2:

yeah I've seen that vid of the supra racing the busa, and the busa was modded not stock.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Mar 17 2004, 05:56 PM-->
Originally posted by dohch22a4@Mar 17 2004, 12:58 AM
Sergey P.A.
@Mar 16 2004, 11:55 PM

yeah I've seen that vid of the supra racing the busa, and the busa was modded not stock.

I love to see a video of a "modded" Busa lose to a "highly modded" Supra <_<

Beating motorcycles in cars is possible. it depends on how good the driver of the bike is. busas can run 9's.. but if you dont have a good rider than can actually keep the bitch down, then its kinda hard. and that video was kick ass. ok at 15 min, is it just me or when they pass that one bike on the side of the road, is it laying down on its side????? its hard to tell cause there doing one hundred fucking 70 mph!! heh great video

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Mar 17 2004, 11:54 AM-->
Sergey P.A.
@Mar 17 2004, 12:55 AM

actually I have a friend who makes over 650 whp in his EG and I have seen him beat a street bike. Don't knock it just cause YOU haven't seen a car beat a street bike before.

now seriosly people, don't get me wrong I acctually don't like bikes ( I like them, but I am scared to not get killed) it's a whole different story in a car, any wayz,

all the respect to the people who can even keep up with a even 600cc, but I don't think they are allot out there, heavy modded supras, and stuff like that, I understan, but still it's just one supra or two or even more but there more bikes out there, I saw a skyline beating a R1,

ok, so what kind of bike did your friend beat with his 650hp civic,?

I just downloaded a video of a Busa going 220 mph+ on a freeway and it got there in less than 45 seconds, and it still had like 4000 rpm left, I don't know what car can keep up with that, :blink:

.....don't know what car will be even close to that,

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 17 2004, 09:20 PM
There's a silver Supra in Austin that beats down the bikes...

I saw a nice looking Supra up there at Protech when I was in town. They had a couple more in the shop.

I mena really though, watching the speedo on one of the bikes in that video, move faster that my tachometer at WOT, it is going to take video to make me believe. That Viper was ridiculous, and the last bike ran him like he wasn't even racing.

all the respect to all these people who have cars who can beat a bike,

Back