Header V3 Beta

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea the tach and motor are a little dark, i didnt notice ANY difference in loading with it there, hell i didnt even notice it for a while lol cable 0wnz.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 11 2003, 08:21 PM
yea the tach and motor are a little dark, i didnt notice ANY difference in loading with it there, hell i didnt even notice it for a while lol cable 0wnz.

I have an uncapped cable modem and there was a little delay. If i went by B's 3 second loading rule, i wouldn't be here :p

:thumbsup: I love these new smilies y0 and the banner kicks major ass I think.

I am running 640k downstream and the banner has increased load time significantly. But it looks great.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 11 2003, 05:54 PM
alright just a gripe about the site. In the Gallery, I think that instead of having like 320840928 million albums in no real order (except most recent on bottom) we should have it by a members name like if I have 4 diffrent albums you would go to my name then the next window would be a link to each one of my albums.

I second that, and I had another idea, can you make like a once click thing to delete images out of your gallery? Like how they all have that box under the thumbnails, if you could click the boxes and send them all to the trash, that'd be cool. Oh, and while I'm at it, can you make it easier to post a pic in a thread? That's a bitch to have to save sumthin to my desktop then upload it in the gallery then copy the link then paste it in the thread. Just suggestions, take it or leave em, in any case, you made a good board, keep it up.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 12 2003, 03:46 AM
can you make it easier to post a pic in a thread? That's a bitch to have to save sumthin to my desktop then upload it in the gallery then copy the link then paste it in the thread.

Just right click on the image you want to post,then select properties and copy the address,then click IMG and insert address.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 11 2003, 09:50 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 12 2003, 03:46 AM
can you make it easier to post a pic in a thread? That's a bitch to have to save sumthin to my desktop then upload it in the gallery then copy the link then paste it in the thread.

Just right click on the image you want to post,then select properties and copy the address,then click IMG and insert address.

As in this. The pic is running off JDMcivic.com, took 2 seconds to do.

:locked: :spam: :slap: :kick: are all great. I did not know we had them till Slammed89Integra said so.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 11 2003, 07:50 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 12 2003, 03:46 AM

av-5.gif
Wow this makes life so much easier! w00t w00t!

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 11 2003, 10:01 PM
:locked: :spam: :slap: :kick: are all great. I did not know we had them till Slammed89Integra said so.

We didn't have them until yesterday morning... that's when I added them. There are two others too:

:thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

guys- i know the gallery sucks. I'm going to re-do the entire thing eventually.
it was a quik deal cuz i got tired of seeing imagestation BS pics.

now, the top is fizzzucked right now... and its not on the rest of the site, cuz well, we're testing it :) so chill.
BETA means holy shit, this probably wont work but we are going to try anyway.

:)

man, page loading for me is dog slow, and i'm on a T1. i know it is beta, but thought i'd point that out again :p you might want to preload that banner, so it loads once, then uses stored variables to bring back the images, they seem to be downloading every time. but, looks good!

it might be hard to do that since its actually built into the forums, but the rest of the site will be able to access variables and such.

We still need to sit down and take a good look into it.

i still honestly dont see ANY difference in load time... maybe its just me ::shrug2:: dunno, i forgot to mention that when i first noticed it i thought it was bad ass, it looks good aside from it needing to stretch an the darkness, easily fixed!

For me with DSL the wait is not extremly noticeable and not all the time. I just think it is the indivigual frames that the banner is made out of. Give it time, the computer nerds
bash2.gif
:lol: will figure something out.

Back