Headlight lamp Dull

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi ,
Need help on this headlight dull althought changing to big core wiring direct relay to battery and high Watt 12V90/100W . yet still the headlight lamp dull ?
Isnt the headlight inside silver colour caoting effected ? or how to choose a good 2nd halfcut headlight ? nedd your help thank you .

I can't understand what it is that you are asking. I'm not trying to be an ass but try being very descriptive and using full and complete sentences. I and the rest of use would like to help you if we knew what it is you are trying to say/describe.

you probably have the leads to the headlights switched around... it happened to my sister's civic.. it still lit up but was super dull

you must have a wireing issue, because my stock headlights are bright.

oh yes, change the bulb, that could be an issue

i know this probably sounds stupid but is the headlight glass dull and old? try polishing it up...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 2 2005, 01:57 PM
i know this probably sounds stupid but is the headlight glass dull and old? try polishing it up...
[post=494055]Quoted post[/post]​

not stupid at all. if its nasty yelowish dull ,i recomend wet sanding it with 4000 grit paper and then clear coating it twice. They turn out like new.

Back