Heelys... Anybody tried them?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here is how Quantum Physics interacts with those rubber duckies

My house is full of rubber ducks. I have a bunch of them. I raced in a Rubber Ducky Regata one year and won and I won a Duck. A real one. The duck was about a year old when it hit puberty and had to be released to the gaggle. Or Flock. Or whatever the hell a bunch of them is called.

I see Duckies everywhere

Naked blondes in bathtubs; however, are a rarity. Ergo my mind is so used to the duckies that this picture won't even appear to contain rubber duckies. My mind blots out the info and fills in the rest. I win.

"where am teh video :p"

yea, but these rubber duckies had pierced 'bills'...

lol... let me break it down for you...

there are several different terms used to refer to a group of ducks. Mostly, it depends on what species of ducks are in the group. paddling, skiff, raft, team and dopping are just some of the terms used.

it also depends on whether the group is on the ground or in flight. for example, a group of mallard ducks on the ground is call a “sord”, but when in flight, it is called a “flock” (as are all ducks in flight).

got it?

as for a copy of the video... i only know of 3 people who have one. the guy who filmed it, me, and the guy they showed me 'dancing' with in the 'party' scene. i don't know if any of you have seen it. it's a girl (who's uber hotter than i, her name is kylie monier) and her 'boyfriend' both wearing soap shoes to a party. i was one of the girls where she walks by and winks at me and i'm dancing with some guy on the side. then later.. there's other shit, but at the end someone walks in to find me in a bathtub. yes. that's how it ends. lol

skate shoes with grind plates in them. allows you to grind on things like you are riding a skateboard.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes
wtf are "soap" shoes??

flip100.jpg

:p

SES.JPG

friend of mine has them... hes pretty good with them too

Back