Hello from Pendleton, OR!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

of course he is. hes a cool calm collected guy!

Originally posted by number9@Jun 15 2004, 09:02 AM
In fact, let me know the next time you're going out. I may need to get away!

Haha!!! I'm going to Florida in the teggy at the end of July to visit Matt if you want to tag along. And you're welcome to borrow her any time to travel in great comfort and in a stealth-like fashion... B)

If we can, Matt and I are going to try to check out some H-T track day on July 5th at the Gingerman track in MI. Hmmm.... time for some stainless steel brakelines (and yes Ji, I will change them once a year. ;) ). :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 15 2004, 10:54 AM
Haha!!! I'm going to Florida in the teggy at the end of July to visit Matt if you want to tag along. And you're welcome to borrow her any time to travel in great comfort and in a stealth-like fashion... B)

Thanks. I'll keep it all in mind - if I still have one then.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 15 2004, 09:33 PM
chip you are getting rid of that crazy stock fast time churning machine??

say it isnt so.... :(

No. lol. What I meant to imply:

I'll keep it in mind, if I still have a *mind*

:)

Originally posted by number9@Jun 16 2004, 07:46 AM
No. lol. What I meant to imply:

I'll keep it in mind, if I still have a *mind*

:)

Chip... you need a few hours hanging out along Hwy. 395 at this Lake Alber in Oregon... it's so quiet there. Absolutely amazing. :eek:

The beach in California yesterday at the junction of Hwy 1 and Hwy 84 was also very therapeutic.... Matt and my favorite driving phrase this has been... don't piss off the teg... haha. She may be a lady, but don't get her riled up! Oh yeah, and I keep telling Matt not to wear out my vtec. :p I suspect that the vtec in this car was never used in the first 197K miles of her life. She's just had a very long break-in period. It's been ten long years of her waiting for me to find her to play with. What a versatile car! It's like having a horse that can both barrel race and run the Kentucky Derby... and still give the kids rides at a birthday party. :)

*a happy sigh of contentment*

awwe!!!

hey, im heading up to old orchard beach at the end of next month for three days.... B)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 16 2004, 10:46 AM
hey, im heading up to old orchard beach at the end of next month for three days.... B)

Sweet! Didn't you want to do that a year ago? If I was home, I'd lend you the teg... :)

i wanted to but it didnt happen. this year i have been allocated an excess of funds for the trip! B) B)

Back