Hello

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wnaplay

Hello guys/gals my name is Jason, I live in a suburb of columbus ohio. i bought my first import a few months back. Its a 94 honda del sol with what I believe to be the most basic engine available at the time. I am a memeber of a few other local forums here in Ohio. I work in construction. I'm married with kids. I basically joined to help get some new information and ideas as to what I can do with my car. Theres anot alot of resources for the imports on the other boards I'm on. The plans for the car are??? I guess I am trying to gather the information on the various honda motors before I decide. If anyone has a breakdown of all the available options for a motorswap, available to hook up to factory mounts on my car, i would appreciate seeing it. I have heard alot about various motors, but never see a break down as to what the diffrences are. But anyways, I appreciate you guys having me.

Thanks

Weird, they worked for me :shrug2:

Oh and welcome to HS!

Hey. About 60 miles west of you, same situation. Wife, kids, metal fab, '89 crx hf. Trying to make an educated decision but having trouble getting educated.

Hell I dont even know what motor is in my car. All I know is it is stock, non vtec. Anyone know if the rear wing on the del sol was an option or is there a significance?

Back