help b18c4 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pleej

im new to the honda sean but not to the swap sean. im thinking of doing a b18 swap in my eg 1500vtec .
now ive done a bit of seartching but my prob is with my car being vtec would a b18c4 just plug strate in on the engine side and the ecu side ????

also as my car is a d engine and im puting in a b would the drive shafts of a b18 fit in the stok hubs if not what can i do ???
thanks

The b-series (Integra) axles will fit your hubs. I will admit that I don't know much about the b18c4. What kind of intake manifold does it have. Is it like a GSR or an ITR's?

right think ive got this right the eg5 is a obd1 and a b18c4 is a obd1 so it will plug strat in .
also int a ek a obd2 so if you put a b18 obd1 in to a ek i would have to buy a jumper cabel is this right ??

There is no b18c4(at least not in the us or japan), there is a b18c5 which is a usdm type r engine and a b18c type r in japan. There may be a euro type r or something which could be a c4 but i don't know about that. Also all type r engines are obd2. Buy a full type r swap and as long as the ecu is a 96-98 spec you won't need anything. Well except for mounts, get 99-00 si mounts.

Back