Help cheap turbo!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboFanatic

Ok I have a std hatch that I just got done doing the mpfi conv. done to and it's running great. Now till I drop in the b16a I want to drop into it I want to boost this motor. I have a 95 turbo eclipse that I have already swapped the turbo and intercooler for bigger better stuff, so I have the leftovers sitting at home. I read a while back in a hondatuning magazine that they used the turbo and intercooler from my eclipse to boost a crx. I went to hondatuning website but I could not find the article on this so I can do it to my hatch, can anyone help me out here?

P.S. I found all the info for the mpfi conv. here www.fouthgenhatch.com very very helpfull site to me.

I believe your car is odb1 correct?

you will want to look into uberdata for engine mangemnt i know beerbong will vouche that uberdata is just awesome. That will save you a lot of money as far as engine mangemnt goes. and it works 100%.

the turbo you have is probably the t-25 tubro, it is a rather small turbo, spools damn fast, and works decent for a first project.

you can read about a lof of the projects like reckedracing said @ homemadeturbo.com.

you basicly need some injecotrs, piping ,oil lines, and a a few other various things and you're petty much set. You can probably use yer stock upper manfiold and get an adapter plate made.

nathan

Back