Help, going to Iraq, need to get rid of stuff.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sup man..just to let you know..i ended purchasing Master Cylinder/Booster from ebay for 30 bux...the one you have doesnt fit anyway..but figured ill tell you..youll have np selling your shit...JR

please slap a hondaswap sticker on a tank or iraqi building, and send a pic!

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Sep 29 2003, 05:53 PM

I think he would have to have one of the ever so elusive HondaSwap stickers for that to happen.

:lmao:

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 29 2003, 09:14 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Sep 29 2003, 05:53 PM

I think he would have to have one of the ever so elusive HondaSwap stickers for that to happen.

:lmao:

yah ive asked for one a couple of times...ive got a spot on my rear window just waitin..it be the only sticker on my shit..

If I could find mine, I could send them to you... but they're still slated to go onto the CRX.

Bump, going training for the weekend, so I won't be around, but I will be back on Monday. :)

be safe there man, we got a group of guys going there too...

ill be in the OEF area for four months, somewhere in the stan's...

for those who are deploying be safe again...

I am definately interested in those rear center pieces for the crx, but my paychecks are strapped for the next month, maybe month and a half. I'll send you a pm then, hopefully their still around.

WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY A STICKER!!

i could mail you some royal purple stickers ot put on the tanks.

Originally posted by riceboy@Oct 3 2003, 06:32 AM
I am definately interested in those rear center pieces for the crx, but my paychecks are strapped for the next month, maybe month and a half. I'll send you a pm then, hopefully their still around.

WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY A STICKER!!

i could mail you some royal purple stickers ot put on the tanks.

Back home from some "fun" training, bumping this thread, and I PM'ed ya back :)

Bumpity, some stuff still here, and it WANTS to be at your house :)

Back