1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!!!!! lowering issue

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by importfancy, Jan 25, 2011.

1. importfancy

importfancy New Member

:eek:Do stock civic springs fit a del sol? I'm trying to unlower my car. My brand new tires I bought literally a month ago wore to the tread from the outside in. The car is lowered in the front and back, but the camber doesnt seem to bad? I am getting it aligned as we speak! HELP! HELP!

2. lostsoulzprophet

lostsoulzprophet delslow

your tires wore from the outside in because it was not alligned properly. but yes get somewhere around the same year model. and you should be good to go.

3. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

92-95 civic coupe or hatch springs should be the same as a sol. you can be lowered as much as 2" with a proper alignment and not wear the tires like that. it is the toe that really eats the inside edge like that, and it can be adjusted.

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:werd:

its not an issue with you being lowered its an issue of your shitty alignment
    from the tire wear you described, its pretty obvious that you had a lot of toe-in
    get your shit aligned by someone who has half a clue what the hell they are doing and you will be fine

5. lostsoulzprophet

lostsoulzprophet delslow

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted