1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!! ME Help!!!! ME ............please

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by tEG, Jul 21, 2008.

1. tEG

tEG New Member

First off... I've searched all of hondaswap's forums b4 i decided to post and I couldn't find ne related topics sooo here it is....

Soooo my problem is that I have a 5 gen civic ex with a gsr swap. I took the swap out of my crx which was converted to obd1. I bought an ls (s80) tranny and all required parts to do the swap. I have a p72 ecu chipped by jet and it worked fine b4 i took it out....I havent installed the iab or the knock sensor yet but it shoulda started . it started up in the beginning but it was running only on 1 cylinder.... I found out water got into the other 3 spark plug holes (no water in the cylinder) so there was no spark... and now it won't start at all...!!!! I don't get no spark or fuel and I don't know why..

Since then I've changed the ignition coil, icm, wires, and spark plugs..... i changed the fuel pump and relay and also checked all fuses.... I even tested all the removed parts and they started right up in another civic ex.... really stumped and don't know what else to think of... Can it be hydro-lock? ( I don't know how that can be) Can ne one help???!?!?!?!

2. t3t4delsol

t3t4delsol New Member

take the header off and look at the exhaust ports, how wet are they and is it water that in there or antifreeze

3. Dark93DX

Dark93DX New Member

you should wire up the IAB and knocksensor anyway. Does it atleast crank over?

4. tEG

tEG New Member

yeah the engine cranks over... I can't really tell but I think it could be antifreeze I remember it had a small leak back then... could it be that it has no compression?

5. jesuslives

jesuslives Banned

6. Dark93DX

Dark93DX New Member

where was the leak? if its leaking out of the block then you're fucked, but try to find out where its leaking from.

7. thetunersource

thetunersource New Member

could be a blown headgasket

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted