Help SiSteve MOVE meet :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
As the title states, help SiSteve Move his stuff from one house to a new one, and in return get free food, alcohol, and a lot of laughs (vulgarity is optional)!

:) :worthy:

I'll see what I can do, I'd say it's most likely 90% chance I can help just gotta check with the wifey if we have anything planned that day. Oh and I've got a Truck now I can bring along to help out with.

congrats on the house.

Sorry Steve... I'll be in NYC for my birthday seeing blue man group and cruisin manhattan. :)

sorry man i'm in mass that weekend. . . but if you need help any other time give me a call. moving sucks, it took us like 3 weeks to move everthing from our old house. 4 box trucks and count less trips in my car and dads blazer with the trailer :blink:

So is this a move Sisteve to a new house, or move Sisteve and his family to a new house ??? just wanna know what I'm in for. So far everything looks like I can make it

Sisteve, moms and sister to a new house meet.

I'll come up and help Sat with the Jeep if it's needed.....

Sunday I might hit the autocross...but if I over sleep Sunday, then I'll swing up and help for a bit.

I know how the move will be...and I know I'll need as much help as possible when I find a place, so I better gain some brownie points now...hehe

But my presence is dependant on how the wife feels after her operation on the 19th...thats for the moving party and the autocross....if she needs me, then I'm stuck down here....

Sorry I can't. I live too far away. probably wouldn't have time to do it anyway as I have lots and lots of sitting around to do this... and every weekend.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 13 2004, 08:22 PM
wait... i thought you lived with abbie?

Next year sometime.

Well, I'll be there , just let me know what time when it get closer to the day
you're moving

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jul 13 2004, 12:04 PM
sorry man i'm in mass that weekend.

:withstupid:

although seeing your sister sweat might be worth it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but no, savoystock > moving stock :(

sorry y0

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Thanks Dennis/Clayton,
We'll probably start the troops up around 9 or so. I'll give you guys a jingle next week to confirm.

TIA :ph34r:

Oh yeah, I need to know your b33r preference too...I know you like IPA's Dennis...any preference?

Steve, the only IPA I'm not fond of is red hook all other are pretty much fair game.
the current favorite at the moment is harpoon

I'll send you home with a care package then ;)

Back